Tenkousaki no Seiso Karen na Bishoujo ga, Mukashi Danshi to Omotte Issho ni Asonda Osananajimi datta Ken - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Is it fine?

Dex-chan lover
undertaker-coffin.gif

back from the dead

hey asshat you didn't even think to ask the previous scanlator or check the comments of the previous chapter did you? scummy little shit couldn't give two fucks about looking around? seeing if anybody was already translating this chapter? go fuck yourself man, for real, this is the third time something like this has happened to me after i finished the TL of a series.

The first volume and a half of the LN, nobody had feelings for anyone, let alone was pursuing them. (Yeah, there's that one couple in the background at this point, but they're barely even that.) It isn't until Saki becomes an active character that any of that changes, and even Haruki's current feelings are a bit unsettled rather than fully realized as they'll be a couple of arcs from now. Sure, we all knew it would get there eventually and, boy howdy, does it, but it made sense to wait.
plsss spoil me 🙏. Have they started dating yet in the light novel? Is there some secret love triangle forming (kaido)? What happens so far, do tell 😭

hey asshat you didn't even think to ask the previous scanlator or check the comments of the previous chapter did you? scummy little shit couldn't give two fucks about looking around? seeing if anybody was already translating this chapter? go fuck yourself man, for real, this is the third time something like this has happened to me after i finished the TL of a series.
Hey, I'm very sorry, this was a major oversight on my part. I'm assuming you that you're already mid-way through translating the chapters? When you upload it, I'll be sure to take down mine. Very sorry once again.

Supporter
plsss spoil me 🙏. Have they started dating yet in the light novel? Is there some secret love triangle forming (kaido)? What happens so far, do tell 😭
Kaito has a girl who's closely associated with his sister in their modeling careers who was more or less dumped on him in middle school to pose as her fake boyfriend, which wrecked his actual relationship and made him a social pariah there. He's faking his interest in Haruki to keep out of that sorta thing for a while. What he doesn't count on is Hime-chan having her own long- brewing frustration with a love she first thought was lost and now knows was always impossible and they form an awkward bond that is not necessarily pointing toward a relationship of their own but certainly isn't exactly a friendship, either.

I'm a couple months into their second semester and no one is dating, although Saki has moved to the same city as everyone else and is studying for the entrance exam with Himeko to get into everyone else's high school. She and Haruki are openly chasing Haruto who has a certain level of awareness of what Haruki is up to but is constantly surprised (and more than a bit confused) by Saki's sudden boldness and openness with him.

Dex-chan lover
Go fuck yourself you drooling mongoloid. You lose any rights to "dibs" when you aren't releasing stuff for half a year. Sapporo did a better job than you ever could. Stop translating shit. Delete your account. Destroy your PC and phone. Go live in seclusion with other animals.

Hey, I'm very sorry, this was a major oversight on my part. I'm assuming you that you're already mid-way through translating the chapters? When you upload it, I'll be sure to take down mine. Very sorry once again.
Don't listen to him, man. You did a great job, and he immediately chimped out on you for no reason whatsoever. He has no rights to hold the series hostage. Keep on translating, the mongoloid can seethe all he wants.

Go fuck yourself you drooling mongoloid. You lose any rights to "dibs" when you aren't releasing stuff for half a year. Sapporo did a better job than you ever could. Stop translating shit. Delete your account. Destroy your PC and phone. Go live in seclusion with other animals.

Don't listen to him, man. You did a great job, and he immediately chimped out on you for no reason whatsoever. He has no rights to hold the series hostage. Keep on translating, the mongoloid can seethe all he wants.

You're misunderstanding something. That poster isn't the *Yoake Scans that was working on this series up to this point.

*Yoake Scans and that user just spoke to "pass the series over" (like you said, none of these people have any claim on the series but you know; honor system) to them about 2 weeks ago in the comment section of the last chapter. So @Kama2tra is upset because they've presumably been working on this chapter for some of the last 2 weeks and got blindsided by this.

I think their response is excessive, but I can understand that no one wants to spend their time doing all the work involved with translating manga just to have it be for nothing. Hopefully y'all get that all sorted out in a respectful way, we're not children and no one seems to have stepped on anyone's feet intentionally.

All that said, thanks for your effort Sapporo. I don't like the crumbs being dropped with the introduction of that guy that they bumped into at the hospital. I forgot all about the plot element of their mom being in the hospital but it's nice to see a fun interaction between everyone there instead of the common angle of the bedridden mother being some miserable, hurtful source of drama.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
*Yoake Scans and that user just spoke to "pass the series over" (like you said, none of these people have any claim on the series but you know; honor system) to them about 2 weeks ago in the comment section of the last chapter. So @Kama2tra is upset because they've presumably been working on this chapter for some of the last 2 weeks and got blindsided by this.
Too bad, early bird gets the worm. They had 6 months to pass the series onto someone. If one calls "dibs" on the series, they have certain obligations that come with that. Chimping out like a spazoid when an unaffiliated party outperforms them is what a sped from galaxy degen scans would do, certainly not someone that would post a good translation in the first place.

I meant what I've posted - he should quit TL business and pick a hobby that better suits his mental development, something like playing in mud or evolving prefrontal cortex.

Too bad, early bird gets the worm. They had 6 months to pass the series onto someone. If one calls "dibs" on the series, they have certain obligations that come with that. Chimping out like a spazoid when an unaffiliated party outperforms them is what a sped from galaxy degen scans would do, certainly not someone that would post a good translation in the first place.

I meant what I've posted - he should quit TL business and pick a hobby that better suits his mental development, something like playing in mud or evolving prefrontal cortex.
The thing is, if we're talking dibs, then @Kama2tra should get it, as I think it the series was handed over to them maybe 2 weeks ago? I agree that there are certain obligations that come with scanlating. However, I don't know how long it takes to scanlate a chapter (I just enjoy reading them), but from checking the two groups, they mainly only have 1 (Sapporo) to 2 members (Kama). So it may take a while to scanlate (but I know some groups who translate in under an hour like OPM's, crazy people), but once again, not sure. But it seems like Sapporo's account was created fairly recently? Don't know if that tells us anything or not.

I also agree with the other commentor that Kama's reaction was pretty darn extreme, like we're all eating lunch and he comes in guns blazing. But if Kama was under the assumption that Sapporo actively knew that he was scanlating and decided to snipe, then I'd be pissed too (not to that extent though). But it seems like they didn't, which I'm inclined to believe since they even offered to drop the series (rip to their first upload).

All in all, I'm just happy the series is being picked up by somebody, but I do hope an agreement can be reached, imagine if Sapporo responded in a similar manner to how Kama did, hell would definitely break lose.

thanks for being understanding. you don't have to delete the chapter, and i'm sorry for the outburst, but getting sniped three different times AFTER i finished TLing for days makes me a little bitter to say the least. if you intend on continuing scanlation,
i can offer help if you need, and maybe a collab some day? let me know, my discord and twitter is @Kama2tra.

thanks for being understanding. you don't have to delete the chapter, and i'm sorry for the outburst, but getting sniped three different times AFTER i finished TLing for days makes me a little bitter to say the least. if you intend on continuing scanlation,
i can offer help if you need, and maybe a collab some day? let me know, my discord and twitter is @Kama2tra.
Can definitely understand the frustration. Also thanks for the offer, but scanlation is something I intend to do during my free time (I have too much of it at the moment), and I am able to handle most things relatively alright, so I'm good. All's well end's well, have a great day 🫡

Last edited:
Can definitely understand the frustration. Also thanks for the offer, but scanlation is something I intend to do during my free time (I have too much of it at the moment), and I am able to handle most things relatively alright, so I'm good. All's well end's well, have a great day 🫡
feeling's mutual. i started scanlating a couple months back just for fun and to practice harder japanese so we're not that different you and i. if you ever need anything give me a shout i'll probably be open 🫡

Users who are viewing this thread