Tenkousaki no Seiso Karen na Bishoujo ga, Mukashi Danshi to Omotte Issho ni Asonda Osananajimi datta Ken

Dex-chan lover
all the dudes and bros are kinda cringe its like the translator (or author) was lost on casual speak
and opted to do the most superficial caricature of american casual speak.
i dunno what the raws look like, dunno japanese either so its possible its just the author
maybe its intended to be goofy

otherwise its a 5/10
not bad
not good
just there
they seem to be teasing the plant girl, though its kinda obvious she's not even an option she's just there for some fanservice and drama in the future

Double-page supporter
THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO THE PERSON WHO PICKED THIS SERIES UP AGAIN, YOU'RE SUPER AWESOME YOU'RE THE BEST WOOO

Supporter
Not very original but I found the writing of this manga and characters rather good. Too bad that it seems dropped again as there are 22 chapters in RAW right now. Hope someone will pick up.

Dex-chan lover
The MC is so nicely refreshing, he is not whimpy MC like other manga. He a normal man with normal sense.... God never i I thought would feel excited for that, how low an expectations can be? :shamihuh: . Also damn haruki so cute :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
This started out fun but by 10 or so chapters in it started becoming apparent the author didn't know what to do and just began injecting a bunch of excessive drama and dumb harem crap. Maybe if I come back in a few months some additional chapters will clear things up but so far the comments on chapters ahead of where I am don't seem too promising and confirm a lot of what I suspected early on.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone that read the novels could plz spoil me: will the MC AND FMC get together at the end or nah?

its only the change in translator thats giving me any chance of making it past chapter 11. "Bussin", "innit", "bruv", "ballin", "dudette", all that in chapter 3 alone.

Its beyond cringe, and i dont mean that in a "i dislike it" way. I mean i physically cringe every time i read words like that. I wish translators wouldnt drag their reddit humor into translations lol.

Users who are viewing this thread