Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal
Well he has a personal pocket dimension which he can go back and forth between. And in said dimension, some world functions are different than in the origional world.
Also, for a while now he actually is in another world/ dimensionother than his personal one. He was brought there more or less against his will too. So yeah, semi-isekai.

why put a harem in your manga when your girls aren't sexy or cute because you can't draw well

can someone continue the translation? the RAWs are at chapter 14, and the story seems interesting ....
please....

So is this any good or just a mega harem with an extreme moron protagonist? Sounds kind of similar to Farming Life in Another World, which is essentially a city builder mega harem with the protag being the most dense guy in the universe.

Dex-chan lover
its seems the author delete the WN in syosetu or this straight LN withouth WN first since i only found author page in syosetu without this WN
https://mypage.syosetu.com/183419/

I really like this one, nice mc with cute girls, but no forced harem shit.

New chapter hopefully soon.

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

05.07.2019 - 10.12.2019

R.I.P

KS Scanlation

More translated chapters never.

This is very cute and still interesting! I love it!

I really hope someone or some group picks this one up to translate! It's great!

Yeah. This has a pretty good story and it's really cute! I wish someone had time to translate this one. It's been quite a while.

Users who are viewing this thread