Tensei Akujo no Kuro Rekishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Ghost-seeing School Boys

Dex-chan lover
like everyone here, I was real confused.

I came here for shoujo, but my brain was like "hey, I know this isn't what you wanted to see but it's still pretty good yeah? wanna keep reading?"

and yup, that's how I got through this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Took me a few pages to realize that this wasn't what I wanted to read. Thankfully I figured it out before going through the entire thing.

Aw I’m disappointed it was a side story. I wanted to read more about the Villianess. Hopefully the next update will be about her.

The reveal of the masters face was so creepy! 😱

Fed-Kun's army
“Ah so this probably relates to how Iana reincarnate-“
Nope. Not even related to the main story. Still a good one shot though.

Dex-chan lover
@TheGodEmperor

I think this is kinda a grey area since it was physically printed in Vol.1 of The Reincarnated Villainess' Dark History. It is weird that it is a random oneshot that could of at least had an explanation on Page 1, but it is legitimately a part of The Reincarnated Villainess' Dark History Vol. 1, cause that's what the publisher and author did.

It's been a long time since I've read a manga with a oneshot at the end 🤗🤗

This is super common back in the day when mangas just ran 3-5 books and had to fill in the ends of one of the books if it ran too short or they didn't want to reveal a plot point to soon in a series.

Missing my old dream saga and wedding peach series 😭😭😭

God this art style is so nostalgic that I want to check out books in a library again.

But again, pandemic times ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
@Moraza I'd still say it should be its own oneshot though cause it might be in the printed, but not at the raw source online and it's its own thing.

Group Leader
@TheGodEmperor

That's the difference between the online individual chapters and the volume. You don't get extra content (in this case, the one-shot and bonus/afterword) that's only available in the volume version. Doesn't mean it's wrong. That's just how the author and publisher decide to do things. Is it really our place to say it's wrong or not?

Dex-chan lover
@blackbunii I mean, my personal opinion is that extras and stuff are fine if it has ANYTHING to do with the actual story/characters, not just "from the same author." So I'd say this is a case it should be its own oneshot. But, well, it's definitely debatable. I don't hate it's here, just, weird.

Group Leader
@TheGodEmperor

Maybe you're not familiar with the old shoujo, but this is how it is. This manga and the magazine it's published on are one of those traditional/old shoujo types.

Users who are viewing this thread