Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

@Luca44 Because editorial wouldn't greenlight a vanilla fantasy story. Nowadays manga needs the shell of a popular trope to get the story through like how 29 to JK had the JK shell around an office politics manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I am sad for his father, this chapter is a HUGE death flag

The MC is an adult man who can’t even talk properly to other fucking adults, or even a mere child. It makes me wonder if he has some brain deficiencies or if the kid is the primary personality, and the adult one is more of a database that influences him.

I think that the only reason why this is an isekai is to give the MC a cheat ability.
He isn't even using modern knowledge/technology.

MD@Home
@LordPigeater7b It could be that even though he has memories and knowledge of his previous life, his brain hasn't fully developed to be able control emotions. Doesn't matter if how smart the adult was before, if they get reincarnated into an infant, they will still shit themselves.

I doubt I'll be using much of every day stuff that I'm not sure if I understand how these normal day modern novelties really works apart from what it can do...like tesla just made possible for cheap solar power plant to transform ocean water into drinking water, just 1 penny for 1 gallon !
How they did that ? I aren't got a clues dawg!

Dex-chan lover
u know what would boost ur soldiers' morale? if their leader would stop wearing those dumb ass boy shorts.

Users who are viewing this thread