Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Ch. 69 - The Scarlet Maidens and The Bandit's Hideout

Dex-chan lover
Not really sure why there’s a second group translating this series seeing as LH has been active in doing this series
FranscurryTL does the translations for the WN I'm pretty sure and honestly have better quality control than LH. I still read LH for other series but they're... not exactly consistent on the quality, so I'm glad they're finally doing the manga too.

Dex-chan lover
Appreciate the translation and also it seems the artist really likes drawing that dog girl's profile

Dex-chan lover
FranscurryTL does the translations for the WN I'm pretty sure and honestly have better quality control than LH. I still read LH for other series but they're... not exactly consistent on the quality, so I'm glad they're finally doing the manga too.
Honestly same, while I do appreciate what they do, their quality is hit or miss most of the time. I have other gripes with them, mainly with that one series where they made chapters like 4 pages long and upload every 3 or so days instead of just waiting and uploading them all as one chapter

Group Leader
Honestly same, while I do appreciate what they do, their quality is hit or miss most of the time. I have other gripes with them, mainly with that one series where they made chapters like 4 pages long and upload every 3 or so days instead of just waiting and uploading them all as one chapter
I think I remember that. My biggest gripe about that was how they continued to add on their 4 pages of group pages when the actual manga release was only 2 or 3 pages. Nothing like seeing a chapter showing 7 pages finally, only for 4 of those to be the same pages they put in every single chapter of every single release. Even worse, two of the pages are identical other then one being colorized, and a 3rd could also be considered a duplicate sinces it's the same exact image on the other 2, with an added text group logo...

Their entire 4 pages could easily be condensed into 1 page, but they insist on their 3-4 page additions.

Dex-chan lover
isekai nonbiri nouka or whatever?
the chapters are just short for that series.

I would say yea, if they could like, add their credits periodically rather than each chapter it'd be less of a problem, but ahort chapters have always beena thing, see mousou telepathy, tomo-chan is a girl, and all those other 1 page chapter series

Dex-chan lover
isekai nonbiri nouka or whatever?
the chapters are just short for that series.

I would say yea, if they could like, add their credits periodically rather than each chapter it'd be less of a problem, but ahort chapters have always beena thing, see mousou telepathy, tomo-chan is a girl, and all those other 1 page chapter series
I don’t really have a problem with 1 page chapters like Tomo-Chan is a girl. But you were correct in the manga, isekai nonbiri nouka.

Fed-Kun's army
Not really sure why there’s a second group translating this series seeing as LH has been active in doing this series
Franscurry have actually been doing translations for the manga for a long time now actually. Its just that some rando decided to upload the chapters under our name. We normally only post the Franscurry TL in the Tenken Discord and Subreddit. We also do the spin off manga Another Wish and the WN chapters and the anime related 4 koma's etc.

Dex-chan lover
Cry me a sniper, the series has an official translation. You can always get the whole thing removed from the site, if you have a vendetta against multiple translations.

Guess this site is getting back on track when it's getting these kinds of comments again.

• Strike
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Cry me a sniper, the series has an official translation. You can always get the whole thing removed from the site, if you have a vendetta against multiple translations.

Guess this site is getting back on track when it's getting these kinds of comments again.
youre a very silly individual. i made my comment cause i was curios why another group was translating a series that has an active TLer. i dont pay attention to the WN (mainly cause im reading the LN and buying said LN when each volume comes out) so i wasnt aware that Fran's Curry does the TL for those.

Also yeah sniping is poor form and is looked down upon by the TLer community. If you think sniping is fine then you sound like one of those ungrateful lurkers that most readers and translators look at with disdain.

Sniping isnt the case here as Fran's curry can be considered the original fan translator of the series since theyve been TLing everything else of this franchise. personally id rather theyd be the ones TLing the series since this would allow LH to then focus on their other series.

Franscurry have actually been doing translations for the manga for a long time now actually. Its just that some rando decided to upload the chapters under our name. We normally only post the Franscurry TL in the Tenken Discord and Subreddit. We also do the spin off manga Another Wish and the WN chapters and the anime related 4 koma's etc.
im guessing youre part of the TL group based on your comment. Have you tried talking to LH to see if theyd be cool with you taking over the series? maybe do a joint TL with them so TLing the series becomes easier for both groups.

thanks for the nice bit of trivia.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t really have a problem with 1 page chapters like Tomo-Chan is a girl. But you were correct in the manga, isekai nonbiri nouka.
Then yea, it's not that "they could just combine them" nor tthat "they made them short", it's that they are just published in super short chapters, so combining them would piss off more people because of mah numbering is all fricked (some other series have combined chapters and many people hate it because of the skipped chapters messages), so it's just how it is.

I guess another example is all the twitter manga wth actual 4 page chapters (isekai nonbiri nouka has like around 6 pages per chapter, sometimes less, sometimes more).

I think I remember that. My biggest gripe about that was how they continued to add on their 4 pages of group pages when the actual manga release was only 2 or 3 pages. Nothing like seeing a chapter showing 7 pages finally, only for 4 of those to be the same pages they put in every single chapter of every single release. Even worse, two of the pages are identical other then one being colorized, and a 3rd could also be considered a duplicate sinces it's the same exact image on the other 2, with an added text group logo...

Their entire 4 pages could easily be condensed into 1 page, but they insist on their 3-4 page additions.
The added pages don't bother me as much as the shilling of the website url over the manga pages themselves. White gutters eh ok but over the art, no.
After that is the artifical chapter breaks that ruin the story flow. If it originally released in sub chapters fine, but teasing it out for more page views. . . . .

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
While I appreciate all translations and usually dislike sniping (but respect it anyway), I dont mind it in lhtranslations case. Many times a series gets no releases until the sniping happens.

Anyway, good tl.

Users who are viewing this thread