Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - The Dairy of Nameless and Air Defense!!

Supporter
@Solipsist Couldn't have said it better. They have detailed info for at least 5 different ways to send them money, in big font even. The note asking for an editor, however, is in a corner and is in much smaller and harder to read font... I actually laughed so hard reading their credit page (even more so than the rest of the chapter)

Dex-chan lover
I almost never wait for the "main" translation group to catch up when someone "snipes" them, but this time the quality is low enough to wait.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the font should be changed to something a little less difficult to read. Otherwise, thanks for the TL. :)

Dex-chan lover
So.... how can they talk while submerged in liquid?
On another note, who wants to go on a holiday with me? We will all ride our flying magical swords, so we will decide on the destination along the way.

Aggregator gang
@Nk9bjP4A for starters it looked like they were kinda floating in it most of the way, heads still out in the air, and it was only at the end when they were bracing for impacts that they were fully submerged...beyond that it's a world of swords and magic, and at least two of the three of them can "talk" via telepathy

Dex-chan lover
@Brutu - the necromancer did say he is a good guy, right? Most necromancers who aren't over-the-top evil can put the undead back where they come from or something along these lines. Because necromancy is mastery over life and death, not just animating dead bones for fun and profit.
Also, this setting doesn't seem to have a classical cleric-wizard split, so there are no artificial barriers that prevent a master mage like Jean from being able to help dead people and animals get on their way to afterlife.

@Tych - based on my knowledge of languages, it was translated Japanese-to-Russian-to-English. The Russian translation is good enough, but the English is so bad it makes me want to volunteer for the job.

Wow.... That was a shitty translation. How about you don't try to translate into a language you don't actually know? If I wanted a shitty Google translation, I'd do it myself.

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't care less about the e-penis measuring contests that are"sniping" but what's so hard about asking for a proofreader and/or double check from a more capable TL if you're going to bother with doing a release at all? Look at how many views there are per chapter. You really don't think there's -someone- who's a native speaker who would give the script a look over for you?

No hate for the work put in. I want to be clear, thank you for that. Anyone who gets mad at others for the act of putting in work to share something they like is an ass in my book. But that doesn't change the fact this is very low quality and I see this happen often enough that I just have to ask why.

Putting out something of this quality with that text in the rainbow star... audacious, to say the least. Let's see if this works out.

Fed-Kun's army
Most of the chapters for this arc in the web novel were badly translated too. I guess it's fate for it to be the same for this arc in the manga.

Group Leader
Друзья, вы просто молодцы. Раньше только русские читатели страдали от двойных говнопереводов через английский, так пусть же теперь и англоязычные читатели пострадают от двойных говнопереводов через русский! Отомстите им!

Хотя надо заметить, что до вас двойными некомпетентными говнопереводами уже баловали: китайцы, вьетнамцы, индонезийцы и некоторые другие. Правда, они не клянчили деньги так же нагло. Но грамматика и лексика английского у них тоже была безобразной, а может даже и хуже.

Users who are viewing this thread