Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - The Dairy of Nameless and Air Defense!!

gotta respect the balls out boldness to ask for money that blatantly after a translation of that quality. might be bad at english but they're good at hustling.

Aggregator gang
отличная работа, никаких серьезных ошибок в английском не видно

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@link
No matter how politely you put it, telling someone to kill themselves is not tolerated on MD.

Take one day off from commenting and consider how to express your frustration in a more productive manner.

Thanks,

Zeph

Aggregator gang
@Belfegrad я тоже носитель языка, однако я не придираюсь к мелочам, учитывая что это все бесплатно. перевод аккуратный и читабельный, если там и есть какие-то неточности, они были недостаточны чтобы триггерить меня

Fed-Kun's army
@Wildfire_desu
ты-то и носитель? разве что русского, не смеши мои тапочки. ещё и адепт секты "сожру любое говно, лишь бы бесплатно" -_- куча комментов о том, что перевод говно, и что бэд влез в активный перевод

Fed-Kun's army
Did LH drop this series? Can't find out what is going on because this comment section is a mess.

This translation was entirely terrible. Really hope the other folks haven't abandoned us because dang they did a good job.

Aggregator gang
How am I supposed to understand the date system? I'm dumb! Someone, plz help :^: , I know they're roman numbers and all that, but it's only using 1-5, so like? Year III II/II I = 351?

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder who's the nameless boy and what kind of experiments were taking place on the floating island.

RIP Andre the undead dragon. That reverse discharge though...
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread