Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - The Dairy of Nameless and Air Defense!!

Dex-chan lover
Nani??! A Russian (group) sniper?! 😂

But for real though, what the heck?

Dex-chan lover
A "better than nothing" level of scanlation only gets a pass when, you're the only one scanlating the manga, or the current scanlators are so slow the untranslated raws are just piling up. Scanlation status of this manga is neither of these.

i wonder if people think its okay to snipe from LH because they've a track record of ignoring this stupid shit and not packing up their things and banning their stuff from mangadex entirely.

i can see that changing if it gets bad enough.

First come, first server, all hail the glorious capitalism.
But in the long run, consistency is important :)

Dex-chan lover
Second time this week someone tries to "snipe" LHT.
Not sure if trolling or just plain stupid.

Double-page supporter
Stop thinking about the history of "stealing other people's projects", none of those who translate these manga has the right to say something because it translates illegally and also asks for donations.
Here the only ones who have to complain are the publishing houses that publish them and the authors.

Dex-chan lover
@CivilSky i don't think that LHT ever checks in on MD anyway since there's always someone else doing the uploading for them (usually Lymus or a power-uploader).

my eyes hurt reading this tho, so can't wait for the LHT version. the grammar is so bad i think i'm getting another minus for my eyes. if not for my implants i'd be legally blind right now. i wonder when cyborg eyes will become available.

@Yatsuki on the other hand you have a legitimate trove of older famous mangas (eg: maoyuu, Grenadier, Baka to Test) that were dropped for various reasons; usually the main reason being that they just either stopped doing it for no reason or the group just simply vanished. those are still waiting for a new chapter, sometimes for years, and have fans still waiting for one (sometimes may or may not be me). some (like Grenadier) are so old you have no hope of getting official english pages since they no longer sell them (outside prolly ebay if you're lucky), so an english scanlation could be the only way for you to read it without having to learn japanese

Well? Russian translation of this chapter from the same group is great, but it seems that translator(s) know japanese much better than english. The english in this chapter is literal translation from russian.

Group Leader
If you're going to beg for donations, at least put in the effort.

man before I even saw the last page i was already reading in my head in a Russian accent дерьмо английский

Dex-chan lover
By page 3 I had already gotten mildly annoyed with all those typos and grammar errors. I mean, the first thing you see when you open the chapter is DAIRY. What, are they raiding a farm now?

Double-page supporter
People bashing this group for stealing is irony and hypocrisy at its best. Fking idiots.

Aggregator gang
@hikufalafel
I don't think people are bashing them for sniping, at least I won't. It's all stolen anyway. They're bashing them for the quality.
And even funnier is that it's claiming to be superior to LHT, which is a known to be kind of a bargain bin group, and fails at it.
And then begging for donations.

Users who are viewing this thread