Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - The Dairy of Nameless and Air Defense!!

This'd be good if LH had dropped the series but since they're still working on it there's really no need to rush in with an engrish translation. It's not unreadable but it still has enough bad engrish that you may as well leave it to LH, especially if you're gonna try asking for donations.

Low quality translation aside, I just want to comment something
>Necromancer
>Has purification
Nigga what?

Dex-chan lover
"the dairy of nameless and air defense"
First page and I'm already expecting the translation to be poor.... looks like it really is.

Broadcasts Google translator user. If you don’t like something, quit and don’t read. If you can do anything other than stupid screams in the comments, welcome! We would need a editor who has English as his mother tongue. Sincerely, but not to all, a member of the team Альянс "Кустарников".

Dex-chan lover
so did these guys translate from japanese to russian to english or did the translator do it from japanese to english because there is a difference

Horrible immersion-breaking English. I'll wait for a higher quality release.

Dex-chan lover
"Dairy"

Has this become an agricultural manga about milking cows or something?

Dex-chan lover
I usually don't care about sniping, but if you can't do it better than the existing group, maybe don't even bother at all.

Yeah, if you're going to snipe something, it should at least be decent grammar. Much of this is abysmal - made me want to skim through. Sniping isn't technically bad, but it makes you seem like a dick.

Lmao first Sono Mono, Nochi Ni got sniped and now this, and both snipers actually did worse than LH.

What even made you think that diary font is a good choice? it's barely readable.

Atrocious English too. Makes me wish I can flag chapters for being a less than decent sniping job .

E: no, being less than decent is actually fine, at least an attempt was made. It's when it's done with bs like these credit pages that it gets irritating.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh. I don't care about the drama. What's important is if it's readable. I'd much rather read the raw than read this.

That is assuming that I have bought it. Frankly, the reason I read translated is because I don't buy mangas anymore.

Dex-chan lover
I don't care about the sniping either, but that overly blunt demand for cash at the end of the chapter was truly irking.
You guys were not only presumptuous as to give a detailed array of choices of payment for more of your incredible work, you even asked for someone else to edit your own shit for you?
Some people are just unbelievable.

P.S: Feels like nothing much happened in this chapter. Lots of angst, but it's too apropos to care about.

Dex-chan lover
@Brutu well, he is more of a spiritmancer than a necromancer as he do not only play around with the dead but also spirit/soul magic.
Also necromancers don't always have to be evil mind you. Diablo have a perfect example of a necromancer who is not evil. They are pretty much as close to true neutral you can get.
Necromancy is just usually evil as reviving corpses is considered unsightly in most settings and undead without a soul tend to be evil by default as they tend to hate the living for some reason or another.

first off lets set something straight, reanimating a corpse without a soul and resurrecting the dead in a spectral or undead body are very different things.
reanimating a body without a soul or mind tend to be evil in most settings as you are forcefully desecrating the dead and/or bending them to your will with magic witch is a form off enslavement.
bootleg resurrection spells in form of necromancy on the other hand do NOT have to be evil.
When you revive someone and they come back as their original selves it depends on if the person you resurrect is evil or not, that is ofcourse unless the spell/ritual you preform is not off a evil nature like for example requiring the blood of innocent people or it corrupting the flow of magic / souls in some way or you do not enslave them that is.....
The whole enslavement part mixed with the forceful control it brings over the dead is what makes people thing necromancy is allways evil

like lets take the basic Dungeons and dragons setting for example. Necromancy there is evil there becouse the cretures you summon are all bloodhungry monsters without a soul and most of the time without mind ( most of the time, there are smart undeads too )
and if you fail to controll them every single day they turn back into feral undeads who hunt and kill all living creatures.

on the other hand a setting where the undead are NOT mindless monsters would allow for a good necromancer.
If the resurrection is for a good cause and the one getting resurrected is willing to help out off free will then its not really evil.

Users who are viewing this thread