Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Ch. 69 - The Scarlet Maidens and The Bandit's Hideout

Dex-chan lover
The added pages don't bother me as much as the shilling of the website url over the manga pages themselves. White gutters eh ok but over the art, no.
After that is the artifical chapter breaks that ruin the story flow. If it originally released in sub chapters fine, but teasing it out for more page views. . . . .
From the many of LHTranslation's stuff I've read, if they split it, it was also originally split, don't remember seeing any where that's not the case. And if it happens suddenly while the earlier chapters aren't split, i've found that it's the publishers changing to the split still to or it being originally split and they just weren't being scaned that way, don't have an example of it being LH splitting it cause I haven't seen any.

Fed-Kun's army
youre a very silly individual. i made my comment cause i was curios why another group was translating a series that has an active TLer. i dont pay attention to the WN (mainly cause im reading the LN and buying said LN when each volume comes out) so i wasnt aware that Fran's Curry does the TL for those.

Also yeah sniping is poor form and is looked down upon by the TLer community. If you think sniping is fine then you sound like one of those ungrateful lurkers that most readers and translators look at with disdain.

Sniping isnt the case here as Fran's curry can be considered the original fan translator of the series since theyve been TLing everything else of this franchise. personally id rather theyd be the ones TLing the series since this would allow LH to then focus on their other series.

im guessing youre part of the TL group based on your comment. Have you tried talking to LH to see if theyd be cool with you taking over the series? maybe do a joint TL with them so TLing the series becomes easier for both groups.

thanks for the nice bit of trivia.
Our main guy who does the manga reached out to LHT before and got ignored. He always wanted to avoid the whole "sniper" nnosense which is why they dont post the chapters here.

Dex-chan lover
Likewise, sherlock. Likewise.
Aww is the poor little baby lurker upset that I pointed out that the community doesn’t like snipers. The fact is that many groups have just completely stopped translating a series because a sniper tried to capitalize on the popularity of a series to get money from it. Which sucks cause said sniper ends up not doing many chapters and the series is now dead cause of them. The fact is that snipers are the bane of the translators community and none of us like them.

Our main guy who does the manga reached out to LHT before and got ignored. He always wanted to avoid the whole "sniper" nnosense which is why they dont post the chapters here.

Well that is unfortunate that he got ignored. Well at the very least you tried to work it out with LH and that’s a good thing.

Is your main guy on the Translator’s Hub discord? Could be a good idea to join in case they want to double check a line to make sure it’s right.

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
images

Group Leader
Aww is the poor little baby lurker upset that I pointed out that the community doesn’t like snipers. The fact is that many groups have just completely stopped translating a series because a sniper tried to capitalize on the popularity of a series to get money from it.
So far what you have pointed out is YOU don't like "snipers". The average reader, however, could care less who is making releases, they just care that releases are being made. I can count on practically 1 hand (ok, maybe 2 hands) the number of posters who continually whine about other groups posting their releases on already being worked on series. And by already being worked on, I mean practically forgotten because of how far behind the raws the releases are, which is usually the case when another entity starts making releases. Rare is the case that multiple releases occur on actively posted series, not the norm.

"The fact is that many groups have just completely stopped translating", when another group comes along and makes some releases on what most would consider an abandoned series. You gonna start complaining on behalf of the missing entity in those cases as well? You also gonna complain when some group starts making releases of a series here on Mangadex, when said series is already being released regularly by another group, just not on Mangadex cause the group wants readers to go to their website for financial reasons? And on that note...

The only "community" that's doesn't like "snipers", is the individuals/groups that have a financial stake in their releases; join our patreon for earlier releases!; come visit our ad-laden website for earlier releases!; support me on patreon and I'll work hard!; send me a Ko-fi!; send me some Bitcoin!; here's my PayPal!; hit up that QR code to donate!; if you don't donate we can't get raws!; give me money or my cat goes hungry!; I'm taking care of my blind, deaf, one legged dog...; etc, etc, etc...

You also have the clout chasers who want the be "the one", and "the only one" at that, who just want to be "first", and can't stand to "lose" to someone else, even if they already "lost" cause they're woefully behind releases. But "it's coming! I promise that the chapters are coming! Don't nobody make their own cause I'M doing it! Nobody else now! Praise ME! Cheer ME on! Only ME!"

Imagine if the Linux and FOSS community was so self centered as you want the manga community to be.

Oh yeah, Redhat....

Dex-chan lover
"The fact is that many groups have just completely stopped translating", when another group comes along and makes some releases on what most would consider an abandoned series. You gonna start complaining on behalf of the missing entity in those cases as well? You also gonna complain when some group starts making releases of a series here on Mangadex, when said series is already being released regularly by another group, just not on Mangadex cause the group wants readers to go to their website for financial reasons? And on that note...
Oh hey another silly person. Nice job completely butchering what I was saying. You butchered it so badly it borders on dishonesty on your part.

If you had actually understood what I was talking about there it’s for series with an active translators that have another person try to rush out a bunch of poor quality MTLs (sometimes said MTLs are pretty much illegible) and it results in the active translators dropping the series cause of ungrateful lurkers flocking to that sniper’s releases. This has happened to many series and it’s why the community don’t like them. And yeah it’s a community of both readers and translators. Not only have I seen them on this site I’ve seen them on NovelUpdates. If you go to the comment section for a sniper’s release you’d see them being berated for it.

Unlike what your strawman tried to imply I’m not talking about series with the translators no longer being around. In fact those are the series that snipers should be trying to do so fans of those series would be happy. But that would result in less money coming their way so they go with series that have an active translator and audience.

Anyways this snipe talk is irrelevant because Fran’s Curry isn’t a sniper and I never accused them of being one and I didn’t even bring the dam topic up in the first place. It’s the other silly person that started crying about how mean I’m being about snipers.

Youre more then welcome to be an ungrateful lurker and read the releases of a sniper but just keep in mind that you’re in the minority.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter proves that Fran and Master are psycho killers even by their world's standards. Especially when it comes to slavers. Fran's eyes portray this well.

Users who are viewing this thread