Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 73 - The Majins' Scheme

Group Leader
@Rugid yessir I am not a fucking professional, I'm only doing this because there's nobody else, I don't know the first thing about editing outside of the main 3 tools and styling text, I have absolutely no idea what the Levels shit is about, if you have a problem with that PLEASE do take over my spot, I'm only in this because there's nobody else, if someone were to take my spot I wouldn't think twice to dip, my expertise lies nowhere near image editing, hell even anything to do with scanlations.

Contributor
@BraveDude8 did you read the chapter? I just said EXACTLY what happened IN THIS CHAPTER and put what didn't inside spoiler tags. I don't mind being marked when I do something wrong, but check your facts before doing that.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@jokerxhisoka Multiple users reported your comment as a spoiler, and I'm not up to date so I assumed there was something in the comment I wasn't seeing.

the pacing and details of the manga so far has been way better than all of the other forms; this is quite nice.

I actually have no idea whats happening. Like I know these characters, but I have no idea what their relationships to each other are. Were their relationship and goals ever explained and i missed them or?

Dex-chan lover
@PsychoChief hmm.. i easily understand it because I read the side stories, maybe you should try to read it too if you dont mind mild spoiler (it doesnt spoil the main story at all, just spoil the relationship Rimuru has with other character (included other demon lords and Hinata) and Rimuru future comrades that not make an appearance in main manga yet).

Didn't think big bad would be revealed that fast. Huh.
Still kinda nice to get a world building chapter though.

@joel7686
ohh, thx for the explanation. I did know ishizu was isekai'd atleast but summoning 100 fuckin people a year? bruh. But again, thx for the explanation.

@uncl3scam
It is probably a reference to Laplace's demon. In this concept the demon knows the precise location and momentum of every atom in the universe, their past and future values for any given time are entailed. In this universe the Laplace function is basically to collect information

@kite722
I don't know if this is manga, or if this is ln for when things got told, personally I think that the wn had better pacing, the big bad got revealed a bit later, I want to say 5-10 chapters form now, and another 5-10 after that the other kid was implicated as a possible problem.

bit hard to talk about this now, as some things are spoiler but we got the big reveals from those areas so... yea hard to say much

@redjacks
There are two types of demon lord:
The first refers to a type of evolution that not all races have, but on the other hand they can have something equivalent. For example, humans evolve into a race called "hero" instead of demon lord
The second refers to members of a certain order originally formed by demon lords. The current members are basically monsters with considerable military power.

the name is Valentine not Valentin.

バレンタイン is closer to the english 'Valentine' then the French 'Valentin'. Why would you choose 'Valentin' when all other english sources both official and fan translations universally use 'Valentine'?

@N2O
Without revealing spoilers I can say that demon lords are basically hokages of monsters. It is a very small number of individuals of different races, although militarily powerful, and normally for a new one to assume the position an old member needs to fall. This is the arch where you will meet them all.

Users who are viewing this thread