Tensei Shitekara 40-nen. Sorosoro, Ojisan mo Koi ga Shitai. Nidome no Jinsei wa Harem Route?! - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Mmmmm..... I'm really hoping the "did you say something" bit won't get over used. I can see his skepticism about others falling in love with him. His first date ended pretty horribly. As a 40 year old too... well he's really got low self esteem in the department.

But die down on the did you say something. That's dumb.

looks trash
25a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
We know receptionist and tsunventurer are on the team, what I want to know if cat girl ends up in the harem?

Dex-chan lover
... What brought this around now?
40 years of nothing and suddenly he has the adventurer & the receptionist aiming for him and the Nyahaaa Suzu extorting him...

@Kapow And a few along the way too.

@Milanin ; probably what we call a "midlife crisis," where you regret not doing things in your childhood or school life as an older adult and so you splurge and go out to do said stuff.

Aggregator gang
This homie need a break. He's been working his ass already in 2 lifetime.
Hope he end up with someone of atleast have his harem

Also why da faq does he have to be as dense as a star

Fed-Kun's army
Oh snap the artist is Emua, knew I've seen that style somewhere. Their hentai works are the bomb

Well i mean almost every manga has a great receptionist waiting to be loved

Dex-chan lover
@Milanin: Shit like that happens all the time. (Not that often to the same people though.) It's called being in a "popular phase". Well, got too long and cringey, therefore ->
Most people check other people out as a potential spouse all the time, but in most cases it stays at checking out and finding somebody else. Sometimes one gets stashed away as a nice plan-b. >Nice, but not really that in love/something isn't quite right(not sure, if there might be somebody better or the timing is bad right now or don't fuck at the factory)< One becomes unbeknown an option, that is being keep save at a locker in the back of the brain, as "there is still time". You might have done that yourself several times, with that cute/nice guy/gal that is out of your league, to close/far to/from your social circles or you haven't had the chance to interact toRightNowButTheChanceWillAppearI'mSureAndThenThereMightBeATinyChanceButMaybeNotYaddaYaddaYadda.
And then...BOOM a potential rival gets identified and the save option isn't save anymore. (In this case I believe the adventurer-chic and the new reception-trainee sniffed each others out.) Subconsciously an overdrive kicks in and the save option get interesting and rare and limited in time. The flirting suddenly intensifies from friendly jabs and everyday jokes (so no real flirting at all or barely noticeable and not really seriously meant) to more obvious smiling, slide attention seeking, when nearby by chance, and seeking out chances to be nearby by no chance (parties, smoking breaks, aso). That becomes noticeable, but it becomes noticable that more than one party is interested.
In most cases a new person one likes/befriended is the culprit and somebody one knows for a bit longer gets triggered. Those phases of popularity tend to blow over quickly as those people in question arrive pretty quickly at the conclusion, they won't lose that much of a chance in a perfect match anyways, or they would have gone for that person earlier anyway or they feel rejected, because their flirting leads to nowhere.
Feeling popular? Make a decision quickly and strike the iron while its hot. And If you can't decide, throw a coin and go with whatever you feel like. Those phases are fun bonus chances (If one can make a decision, that is.)

Users who are viewing this thread