The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 162 - The Ahren Channel's Secrets

Dex-chan lover
Rentarou really thought it through, he may act a bit funny at times, but he is always thinking about what might be best in the long run for everyone. And he’s right, honestly it was probably for the best they didn’t post any videos, even if it wasn’t that last one. Who knows what might have happened, and besides, they had fun just doing this together, no reason to make this something public right?

And besides they have everyone else they can share these videos with, if nothing else they have the memories recorded and saved. It’s cute how Ahko got everything set up to the point of having matching outfits for their little video recording session. She really does suck at Jenga though, wonder why they didn’t have Rentarou start out to begin with on the second time?

I can’t believe they made the rookie mistake of not making sure the phone stopped recording, and also she didn’t check the video at all before showing the others. Sure it’s not like they did anything they don’t all normally do together anyway. But this was private moment between the two of them, and also Ahko was being surprisngly frisky.

I’m surprised the others were embarrassed or in the case of Hakari at least, turned on by the recording. Now the fact that it happened on accident is what totally sends.

Banned
IMG-1191.jpg
Ahko supremacy
This is the closest she'll ever come to having an expression other than a goofy grin

Banned
Rentarou really thought it through, he may act a bit funny at times, but he is always thinking about what might be best in the long run for everyone. And he’s right, honestly it was probably for the best they didn’t post any videos, even if it wasn’t that last one. Who knows what might have happened, and besides, they had fun just doing this together, no reason to make this something public right?

And besides they have everyone else they can share these videos with, if nothing else they have the memories recorded and saved. It’s cute how Ahko got everything set up to the point of having matching outfits for their little video recording session. She really does suck at Jenga though, wonder why they didn’t have Rentarou start out to begin with on the second time?

I can’t believe they made the rookie mistake of not making sure the phone stopped recording, and also she didn’t check the video at all before showing the others. Sure it’s not like they did anything they don’t all normally do together anyway. But this was private moment between the two of them, and also Ahko was being surprisngly frisky.

I’m surprised the others were embarrassed or in the case of Hakari at least, turned on by the recording. Now the fact that it happened on accident is what totally sends.
Where? And also it is heavily implied that Ahko was kissing Rentarou more intensely then normal.

Banned
Never been a super fan of Ahko due to how her face is drawn, always felt weird to me, this chapter helped me appreciate her more.
Liiike, am I making the right face? (When that happened I burst into tears 😭)

Banned
This ISNT On my bingo card wtf! An Ahko Chapter but the Kisses were so goddamn LEWD. Im acting up help

also nobody gonna mention this but this is kind of a first. not sure if I missed a chapter about it but Rentarou was being SELFISH for once. We've all been used to him following and basically worshipping his girlfriends but what about his OWN wants and interests? although its a small step here, its nice to see Rentarou saying what he wants and his GFs respecting that.
There have been other times Rentarou has been "selfish" (quotation marks because it always ends up being what the gfs wanted as well so idk if that counts as selfishness)

Dex-chan lover
Where? And also it is heavily implied that Ahko was kissing Rentarou more intensely then normal.
Really, really frisky, even Rentarou was surprised by it, though it was this moment which made him fully realize that despite her inability to fully emote, Ahko is still a gyaru. And being a gyaru means she’s pretty damn assertive.

No wonder she’s seen as so dependable and is willing to stick up for others when they are too afraid to do it themselves. Ahko is like a less intense Karane in that regard, those two more than just about anyone, are fearless when it comes to defending those they care about. Ahko will go to bat for you, Karane will hit someone with a bat for you.

Banned
Really, really frisky, even Rentarou was surprised by it, though it was this moment which made him fully realize that despite her inability to fully emote, Ahko is still a gyaru. And being a gyaru means she’s pretty damn assertive.

No wonder she’s seen as so dependable and is willing to stick up for others when they are too afraid to do it themselves. Ahko is like a less intense Karane in that regard, those two more than just about anyone, are fearless when it comes to defending those they care about. Ahko will go to bat for you, Karane will hit someone with a bat for you.
I-i-it's not like Ahko and Karane are besties or anything!

Dex-chan lover
I think if we get to Ahko in the anime, she should be voiced by Akari Kitou. (I'm mostly thinking of her slow, sleepy Kanata voice but with the gyaru slang.)

Ahko is top 1 best girl in this family for me (Yes all of them is best girl)

Users who are viewing this thread