The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 168 - Rentarou Snapshot Swap Party

Dex-chan lover
That was genius. Like I had no idea who that was and them doing a sneaky to see if you were paying attention is perfect.

Also no zing

Dex-chan lover
i was like so confused like did i miss something!
at first i thought it was a sister maybe a mother or cousin.

but now i think its a shrodingers girlfriend, or maybe like those creature in fiction that you can't see if you forget them. like kakure meme but you know to an even more extreme degree!

Fed-Kun's army
I just thought it was Renny disguised as a girl so that he could infiltrate and see what they thought to take a pic of in an innocent way lol. I didn't think it was a new gal bruh

Fed-Kun's army
We're (almost) simulpub. Raws come out on Wednesday, we try to release on Sunday, or latest Monday. It's been this way since the beginning.
its ok bro take all the time you need y'all put in SOOO much work with the fonts, speaking styles, making new jokes and shit, take WAY longer!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Here's my game theory (luv u matpat) so obviously before the meeting with love god, renny wasn't just like... so wholly unattractive physically nor mentally to girls that he was rejected 100 times. That was becuase of divine forces at play where his luck was so far in the negatives it became like a high amount of bad luck. Therefore, this new bunny one is someone that had always liked renny or something but inexplicably through said divine forces couldn't accept a confession nor attempt to go our with him and now like the curse is lifted or something so she's here

Ever since we got Tama, I started to imagine what kind of super quirky girls we could get. Since the 4th wall doesn’t exist in this manga, I thought to myself: « What If the camera man that captures all of the adventures is actually a girl and joins the family later? »

I swear to god if I’m right on this…

Dex-chan lover
eZWCUrv.png

:ROFLMAO:

Group Leader
It's a great way to introduce a new girlfriend. I love the blank stares/reactions of everyone. I don't spend much time reading comics anymore and only specifically go back to this one so I probably just have a better memory of the whole harem. Just immediately knew something was up.
I also recently went to Kinokuniya Malaysia and bought the whole 16 volumes so life has been great. Thanks for the TL (I want to do this more often)

Dex-chan lover
you have a cheat sheet?!!
Heck, I made a spreadsheet.

(To be honest I was just wanting to verify that Tama was the only girlfriend who started without a tie to the school — the maids are in the household of the chairwoman, Yaku's granddaughter is a student, and everyone else is either a student or a faculty member of the Jr High/High School/University complex — but it's been mildly useful to have the list of names, rough ages, and setting notes.)

Users who are viewing this thread