The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 171 - The Stacked Woman—Ponytail—Knit Sweater Combo Chapter

Dex-chan lover
Tama being 2nd was unexpected, Meme I could see that
I always thought that Tama was bigger then Meme, after chapter 147 page 16 there were no more doubts. In fact I started thinking this cat is around Hahari I-tier cup tier

Last edited:
Custom title
Staff
Developer
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @Teasday
  • p2 (the quotation marks for the combos in each case begin with the combo and end before "combo is the best!", but in later pages the quotation mark always begins with "the" and ends after "best!")
  • p4 should be good to with him -> should be good to go with him
  • p9 double checked -> double-checked
  • p17 esseence -> essence
Thanks. The quotation marks I'll leave as-is because their purposes are to just make those parts of the text easier to separate and parse. Double-checked I originally intentionally left without the hyphen because it made the bubble shaped worse, but looking at it now it's probably worth it so I'll fix it too.

Dex-chan lover
Those are some very specific fetishes!
Also how is it that the cat girl is just always the best!

Thanks everyone at XuN for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I never forgot that Hakari said that, because it was super funny to me, especially after Hahari was revealed as a gf, because I knew it was true after I saw her shenanigans.

Dex-chan lover
The fact I don't have a Momoha of my own makes me depressed af

Fed-Kun's army
Really glad that Nakamura has stopped trying to cram every single girlfriend into every single chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Really glad that Nakamura has stopped trying to cram every single girlfriend into every single chapter.

There are as many if not more chapters starting one, two or a small group of the girls than full family chapters. If anything the group in this chapter is a bit larger than normal.

Dex-chan lover
I thought Kusuri was crazy with these drugs but seeing page 5 I realized she is cooking

The Himari reveal about kissing with tounge her own baby is an odd thought.

Also I swear the end cannot be an April fools! I want to see the next 2 drug options to showcase the other girls
Once the harem reaches a certain size, it can't just be contained within a single weekly 18 pager. Unless each girl only gets a single panel, but we'll run out of space soon enough even then.

I'm all here for the tried and true mix and matching of waifus according to whatever XYZ fantasy the author is cooking up atm.

Aggregator gang
I'm amazed at Rentaro's will to not go wild on all these lovely ladies. All that restraint is gonna come to a head one day, and who knows what will happen?

Group Leader
I'm pretty sure this ascending order isn't totally right.
I mean, Kishika bigger than Kusuri and Momoha?

Dex-chan lover
When I saw that full spread I felt like that danny devito gif
Fap7P42XkAEcb3c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread