The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 174 - Usa-chan is Clingy

Dex-chan lover
This series started on a very shaky set of rails.
And then it went off into to wilderness and started making its own out of piss and sweat.

Dex-chan lover
I came to see the comment with all the Mimimi-chan of the chapter and the Usa-Chan-San, how come the hero didn't appear? BRO DON'T DIE!
I mean, being kanojo-anthraxed for three days does take a fucking toll in your body.

Plus it's a good excuse for the golden week break.

Fed-Kun's army
New ship unlocked, this is just more proof that there are couples within the family. Some of the girls are dating each other just as much as they are dating Rentarou. Mimimi now has Usa-chan and Nano as girlfriends, one could only dream of being that lucky. :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
I know about the factory. I just don't know what kind of work she did there. Is it management? Engineering? Or just general worker? I don't remember they mentioned about it.
Hmmm, she never did say what the job entailed, but seeing as it's part time work I doubt she has any high ranking position, probably the lowest job they have at the factory.

Dex-chan lover
dHkDseT.png

full throttle smile

Fed-Kun's army
If love could be concentrated and weaponized, killing people by attacking them with more concentrated love than they can handle, Rentarou would be the ultimate defense.

Double-page supporter
Well, there you have it, you need a harem to help you buffer the clingy girlfriend.

I know about the factory. I just don't know what kind of work she did there. Is it management? Engineering? Or just general worker? I don't remember they mentioned about it.
Hahari stressed that the factory hires anyone as long as they're cute. That said, for Tama's mental fulfillment, She's probably in QA making sure the food tastes fine, or something to do with whatever she was specifically doing before she evovled into the Tama that met Rentarou, since the whole point is for her to have something to work on so she can feel worthy instead of just lounging around the mansion all day.

Dex-chan lover
So Mimimi got a harem now, ja? Rabbit gf, shy gf, robot gf. It's kinda wild how this polycule keeps evolving.
No, Rentarou doesn't have a robot GF......yet despite how mechanical Nano is

He definitely is going to have either one or AI tho

Users who are viewing this thread