The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 183 - Rentarou’s Family’s Super-Fun Vacation

Custom title
Staff
Developer
KbntW.png

The translation I wish we could've used

Group Leader
This chapter was brought to you by my addiction to the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV which has an expanded free trial that you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award-winning HEAVENSWARD and STORMBLOOD expansions up to level 70 for free with no restrictions on playtime? Now available on XBOX series X & S! Sign up and enjoy Eorz-

I legit had to tear myself away from crafting and gathering what is wrong with me

Dex-chan lover
I trust the author & artist so let them cook but even I'm saying to myself "WTF is going on in this chapter." I thought we were getting a beach chapter but it became something else entirely & I'm here for it especially when it gets animated. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Even in the context of this manga and its usual brand of insanity: What the fuck?
I trust the author & artist so let them cook but even I'm saying to myself "WTF is going on in this chapter." I thought we were getting a beach chapter but it became something else entirely & I'm here for it especially when it gets animated. Thanks for the translations.
But atleast we know what the author was reading or watching all this time now.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the girls were technically in swimsuits the whole time. Even though the focus wasn't on them. :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread