The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 183 - Rentarou’s Family’s Super-Fun Vacation

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure rentarou had some expired airplane peanuts and fell asleep while watching castle in the sky and one piece.

Also the entire time I was thinking
WOAH HIS BODY'S MADE RUBBER
HOW DID IT HAPPEN?
YOHOHO HE TOOK A BITE OF GUM GUM

Dex-chan lover
This whole manga has no real drama it could have just gone with endless fanservice on a beach episode but they did this. TF am i reading.

Dex-chan lover
as a non OP fan and non Laputa fan, this is probably the one chapter of Hyakkano i didnt enjoy, weak overall and the references do nothing to me

Chiyo is cute in her swimsuit i guess, but im willing to not throw a tantrum 182 good chapters out of 183 is still an amazing ratio

Dex-chan lover
Are they giving up on ever getting to 100 because that’s just too much so instead trying to get axe by copy-right strike?

Dex-chan lover
Obviously this is a dream. The question is... who's dream? Rentarou makes the most sense, but I could see it going another way.

Dex-chan lover
At some point I was hoping that each girl would eat a different devil fruit.
I also loved that in this ridiculously absurd chapter Rentarou went with the remark that in reality rubber doesn't go back to normal after being stretched too much.
Now I hope it won't turn out to be a dream, this has to be canon.

Users who are viewing this thread