The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 183 - Rentarou’s Family’s Super-Fun Vacation

NIB

Dex-chan lover
The preview of the last chapter suggested we're gonna had a bit of fanservice and "UMI DAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" moments, but both authors goes: "lolnope, let's go full crazy theories like 'bermuda triangle' and 'ma no umi'".

I love it when authors betrayed and goes beyond my expectations, that's what makes this manga so unique.

---------------------

The first part of the chapter was like I was reading how foolish and childish One Piece can be, but reaching the end of the chapter, it took a more serious tone, like when in Full Ahead Coco the main characters reached the end of the world, which became somewhat shocking, wtf with this chapter.

I know that all of you put all your absurd theories in the last 4 days in the comment section, let me share mine: they were transported to Sky Sanctuary zone.

Fed-Kun's army
i really thought he was gonna turn into nika at the end, but thats an even more outlandish ending. this series will always be peak

edit: also i totally thought they crashed cause you know.. they let the character whose eyes are constantly shut fly lol
You think the One Piece references are gonna stop? Give it some time and you’ll see lol. Someone who can make everyone laugh; like hell Rentarou won’t try to impersonate that for his girlfriends’ sake.

Fed-Kun's army
Not just her, some gfs didn't have a single line of dialogue. My fear of the manga having to chuckle too many characters is starting to kick in
To be fair, and not to dunk on Hakari/Hahari, their quirks don’t mix in very well in this situation. There’s no room to be horny and Hahari can’t mother Kishika because her adult, big sister attitude is what the family needs in this situation.
At the end of the day, as long as we get the best interactions possible, I’m ok with that, and we know they’ll be talking next chapter to make up for this one.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, and not to dunk on Hakari/Hahari, their quirks don’t mix in very well in this situation. There’s no room to be horny and Hahari can’t mother Kishika because her adult, big sister attitude is what the family needs in this situation.
At the end of the day, as long as we get the best interactions possible, I’m ok with that, and we know they’ll be talking next chapter to make up for this one.

This, the author knows to use certain characters for certain situations, I personally feel like author is using this as a hairpocalypse arc for the gfs that weren't there when that happened.

Dex-chan lover
This honestly isn't even the craziest outlandish premise or random event/gag turned plot in this series lol

We've gotten so tons of OP, Laputa, and Shingeko no Kyojin/Attack on Titan references before, this One Piece reference just happens to be the longest one cause it became a legit part of the plot this time.

That being said, considering the cliffhanger, this chapter is definitely gonna be the least insane chapter in this arc if it was only used to set up their situation before dropping the actual story, which I'm partially expecting more references turned longer plot threads, like this chapter, or a reference turned into an entire arc, like Kiss Zombie 2: Biohazard/Resident Evil Edition, or it'll be like the other original story arcs in the series and will be insanely outlandish and unpredictable while being exactly what we've come to (un)expect from this series, like Hairpocalypse haha

Sidenote: no one else noticed or even at least thought of Hunter x Hunter when he said "it's elastic like gum and rubber"? Granted it's not exactly word for word "(My Bungee Gum) has the properties of rubber and gum", but I can no longer see "rubber and gum" or vice versa in the same sentence without automatically thinking of Hisoka lmfao

This is what happens when author missed the deadline and trying to finished it fast while being drunk

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised people are confused about what's going on. This manga has never made sense. Random things happen just to happen all the time.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure rentarou had some expired airplane peanuts and fell asleep while watching castle in the sky and one piece.

Also the entire time I was thinking
WOAH HIS BODY'S MADE RUBBER
HOW DID IT HAPPEN?
YOHOHO HE TOOK A BITE OF GUM GUM
Definitely his innate power, he has turned into spaghetti before, the fruit only amplify his power.

Dex-chan lover
gunna-fire.gif

Users who are viewing this thread