The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 16 Ch. 136 - Rentarou's Family and the School Ghost Story

Dex-chan lover
I do wonder what type of experiments Kusuri is going to try to run on the ghosts she finds. And what her Gradmother will do too, because I can see both her being cool and collected or the ghosts being a weak point for her.

Time for either a ghost gf, yokai gf or even better kitsune gf. Actually screw that I hope the next chapter is just Ren cosplaying Doomslayer and killing all the ghosts

Dex-chan lover
theyre on the undertale pacifist route

this is actually a good time for god to re-enter

Dex-chan lover
Shizuka's cuteness brings the rest of the girls to shame like she usually does

Dex-chan lover
Rentarou first thought when seeing something was "aight we gotta kill em"

Aights ghost gf lez go, i’m gonna predict ghost gf that‘s scared of ghosts or sth

Dex-chan lover
The best takeaway here is that Iku was asserting dominance with a moonwalk.

And hold up...Let me guess...Assuming Youkai's are ghosts of dead people...Did Rentarou ACTUALLY kill a few people and they all turned into those Youkai that we see!? GODDAMN!

Dex-chan lover
Considering God is an actual character in this manga, these could genuinely be Youkai. Then again it could also just be the drama club. Who knows with this series to be honest with you, they are both equally as plausible.

Look at that guy, “Ooh~ I have a long stretchy neck, I’m superior to you” let’s see how long it takes for you to get cramps or get caught on a tree, jackass…

Dex-chan lover
I love when Nano has her calculations fritz out from proximity to either of her love interests.

I really like that Yaku and Kusuri's clothes are always a pair.😭🥰💕

Users who are viewing this thread