The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Karaoke Crisis

Dex-chan lover
@Knighto yeah I feel the same way, sometimes it seems like they show affection to each other way more than to Rentarou, it irks me a bit, hopefully it wont be the case as Pringus have stated

@maelstroon, well both girls will literally die if they fall out of love with Rentarou. Author might make the two girls a thing, but it'll literally just be a love triangle.

my man rentarou literally did the worst things you could do at a karaoke for his girls to feel comfortable, true bro

Dex-chan lover
@maelstroon yeah, that was precisely what I didn't like.. like yeah I got it the first time as a joke, but the second was too adult for the manga XD (like the more romantic interaction in the adult kiss part Rentarou wasn't even part of it)

but as Pringus said, it wouldn't be weird for some of the girls to be Bi, 'cause they will die if they embrace full yuri Dx

Dex-chan lover
Well, he is down to just one harem member since he killed the other eight with cuteness.

The art style is slowly becoming more and more chibi like most likely because there’s more member of the family to fit in a panel and the writer art style is chibi that the artist slowly develop similarities to that art style too. I think it’s not a bad thing since it reduces more detail that way the artist can rest

1. Weaponized cuteness.... is TERRIFYING! Fucking Kusuri!
2. Casual Karane is hot!
3. And you'd think Hakari would learn that trying to be the last bitch standing NEVER works. God tier Karane trolling though!

Users who are viewing this thread