The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

Kakure means "to hide" rite? I hadn't noticed the author is doing the same thing as komi-san

Aggregator gang
@F00M that’s practically what I’m doing. There’s really no story to latch onto, so the real question is “will he reach the last peep?”

@Mojoisme1 50 chapter is a common milestone for anime adaptation. At that many chapter, the studio can get enough material to be selective on their adaptation (lets be honest, the weekly release of manga tend to be "milked" to keep releasing chapters/story every week, and not every chapter is good. m
Meaning it is quantity centered, and not quality. Not every chapter is a masterpiece & has good enough core idea to be adapted on screen. At this, monthly manga has better material to be almost 100% adapted. For weekly manga, even 70% is a lot. Many studio tend to be selective and cut the "filler" chapter in weekly manga adaptation)

At 50 chapter, the manga has atleast 2 seasons worth of episodes (if it adapted almost 100%, which is almost impossible), but at most will be adapted for 1 season + some OVA (remember, the studio need to cut the filler chapter). At that many chapter, the manga will continue to release with anime on air, giving it a major boost in sales, and at some point can ensure the continuation of the series. Giving it more material for the second season (cause the first season not adapting all 50 chapters, it give more material to be added, and second season can release before the hype is totally diminished, usually in half-to-one and a half year).

Less than that it will have a risk of, not only a draught of material but a major risk of not earning enough boost (probability of being axed), author's consistency of the quality of storyline, and diminished hype for the next season. If you release the anime in 30's chapter, you need to wait for another year to have a complete material for the second season, and it by the assumption that the story has constant good enough quality, which at many occasions of weekly manga is impossible. The fans need to wait more than 1 year for the second season, at that point, the hype will be less the longer the wait. 2 years? Some will wait, some will forget. 3 years? It's better to make anime for other manga. The fans is there, but the hype will be almost diminished.

Edit: i forgot to say this, "the more the material the better". Even 50 chapters is the milestone, it is still considered minimal. The ideal is 100 chapters. It will give the studio so much material and at the same time more insight to plan for the next season, what to cut and what to stretch. Where to start the season's episode and where the ideal end/climax.

complete trash, doesnt even reach 100 girls fuck this shitty fake advertisement manga i came to read 100 girl friends not a few.
my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

Double-page supporter
Chat, let's get some predictions going on who the next woman is gonna be. My money is on a set of twins or someone who is musically gifted.

@ShinobuFan the earlier scanlation team has some issue with Mangadex. So they take it all out. You can read them in their website (just google 100kanojo).

I don't know what the issue or their problem with Mangadex, but as you know that Mangadex isn't like any other aggregator site who take the translation without permission, in here we must have (atleast) the scanlation team permission, it is better if we have the author's permission too, but at least the scanlation team's is enough.

Actually, we can bypass this rule by make our own scanlation of this manga. Just change the font and mess a bit with word/term selection, some people try it already with other manga. But you must aware of some snitch & being tipped... Sometimes even when they have issue with Mangadex, they still come in here to check, and if they know their scanlation is being "pirated" (you basically copy-paste it with some minor change), they become outrageous, telling the admin to remove your "own" scanlation.

See how pathetic it is? When you have issue, a clash & fight with someone. You say "F*ck it, I'm out!", and then you go. But later you see someone giving him a cake from your recipe that you posted online yourself, that you dont protect by using some IT bullshit, you come back, tell the person you fought against some times ago, to dont eat the cake, burn it, and throw it, because it is a cake from your recipe and you has all the right of it, even if its not you who bake it & giving it a better toppings.

Aggregator gang
My bet is on a dark skinned gyaru or tomboy. Don’t know if baseball girl counts as a tomboy, I see her more as the masochist.

Users who are viewing this thread