The Ancient Magus' Bride - Vol. 14 Ch. 70 - A small leak will sink a great ship. V

Lesson: How to escape imprisonment. Are we going to get a "Sorry Ms. Chise but you will have to sit this one out, otherwise it won't be fair"?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the low tension cliff? A hill?

Can usually get an idea of an arc's theme based on the title, and while the title is understandable, it seems like a lot of things are being thrown at the reader. I suppose, I'm just not a fan of characters like Zaccaronni, so ending with him gave me a bias on the chapter.

Feels like I should count the appearances until he messes something up severely, and likely passes as a result. Arrogant self-serving characters are usually their own foil after all. I'd love to be surprised, so maybe that could happen.

Supporter
Thank you so much fer these fast updates dayum. I've missed this manga

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Alice and Renfred are so good, I'm glad to see them again. I don't remember what chapter it was, but I remember Alice's familiar saying her soul smells like fire, and I always thought that was so cool.

Dex-chan lover
Blue Flame's awfully ominous this time, but he's still cute when he fell off Alice's shoulder
Alice and Lucy's interaction was stupidly funny too

Supporter
The way the mangaka alternates between serious and funny moments always surprise me. Lucy under the sheet got me good lol

Dex-chan lover
Happy that Lucy has made up with her brother.

I understand their family wasnt good for him and was overbearing to her, but i dont think they deserved to die (he clearly has another opinion but he didnt recieved love so his thinking is understandable)

Alice and blue flame interactions as always are funny, she may not have much talent for magic but her is spirit sure is deserving of having such a friend.

Thanks a lot for doing this series.

Users who are viewing this thread