The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Inner Court Lessons

Dex-chan lover
What chapter is this in the novel? I want to read what happens in more detail!!

I didn't understand what she thougt them but i feel bad for Rishuu she is just too young...

@Kiwiq if you remember earlier in the series, she taught Rifu how to make "full use" of her breasts using her knowledge from the red light district... Informational classes on how to properly accompany the emperor when selected for "nightly visits."

poor poor Rishuu... she didn't need to know all the different ways to do that and how to properly perform that and... considering the size of the box he gave to each of the girls and the size of the reading material, you know that more was probably included than just the book :p

if someone didnt understnad... she basically gave them a very explicit sex ed class

Dex-chan lover
I find it strange that she was even allowed to be dismissed from the inner court. Even if Jinshi didn't want to use her like a tool, the emperor knows she exists and has made requests directly to her before. Would you let Sherlock Holmes be dismissed because of falsified third degree relations to someone else?

Dex-chan lover
Rip Risshu
4ySrYzb.png

Users who are viewing this thread