The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 7 Ch. 35.2 - Back to the Inner Palace (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
If he could put that effort he wouldn't be deserving of a woman like Pai Rin.

Dex-chan lover
So... Pai Rin has boobs bigger than her head, spontaneously lactates, is bisexual, and has a weapons-grade libido.
She is basically the final boss of prostitutes.

Aggregator gang
"strong lust=strong motherhood" uhhh....
also if the goal is the "freedom" then his principles are truly pathetic, just an ego boost with high risk of getting money too late to actually help anyone. Now, such a loan is really dangerous+I doubt that Pai Rin would actually have a say in buyer+his goal isn't actually her freedom, but his posssession, so my comment is useless in the first place but honor and pride taking precedent over other people always pisses me off.

"strong lust=strong motherhood" uhhh....
also if the goal is the "freedom" then his principles are truly pathetic, just an ego boost with high risk of getting money too late to actually help anyone. Now, such a loan is really dangerous+I doubt that Pai Rin would actually have a say in buyer+his goal isn't actually her freedom, but his posssession, so my comment is useless in the first place but honor and pride taking precedent over other people always pisses me off.
Pairin doesn't need any "help". Maomao explicitly stated that she could buy her own freedom if she wants to and that her contract should've ended a long time ago but she continues because she likes the job. The point of pride maybe dumb but there are men who like to go to unreasonable length to show women how serious they are. Even Maomao is still thinking about how Rihaku can appeal to Pairin personally (aside from other factors such as physical comparability and finances). It implies that Pairin does have a choice and that she's free to reject an offer even if someone can afford her.

Contributor
PaiRin body is SSS tiers.

No wonder everyone throw all their money for her.

Users who are viewing this thread