The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 8 Ch. 38 - Balsam and Wood Sorrel (Part 2)

I DIDN'T CRY!!! OKAY!? IT'S JUST SOME DIRT IN MY EYES 😭

Now all make senses... Omg

I thought maomao was going to ask him to help claim that courtesan for the nice puppy guard... But ow that twist

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe so many morons in the comment section think Granny was keeping her hidden because she's evil, how stupid are you people? Are you 12?

Dex-chan lover
Granny did what she had to imo. There are other girls she needs to take care of in the house and business had to go on in some way...

Dex-chan lover
I. Still. Hate. His. Guts.
Nothing will change how he ruined her.
Nothing. No one can tell me he didn't know what was going to happen to her.
He fucked her then left. What did he think was going to happen. FOH.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this was Mao Mao's plan..? I thought the goal was to have him redeem Mei Mei for that one guard because he wouldn't be able to afford her otherwise. Wonder how they'll solve this, IF they plan to solve this

Thank you for the chapter! Gosh I had a feeling he was gonna redeem her but I wonder if she even remembers him.

I've never commented before on mangadex, and this is a first.

I just want to say FU*K!!

Man, my heart can't take this sh*t. It aches too much.

I've watched and read sad animes and manga, but dang, this one hits different, made my tears go down.

Kudos to you author.

I don't think this was maomao's plan she wanted him to retrieve the courtesan for the guard. That courtesan was like a mother to maomao so I guess she'll have to think up another way to help her. Or maybe subconsciously this was her plan all along thought I doubt it. She sees her father as someone evil soni don't think she ever expected him to pick her mom.

Users who are viewing this thread