The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 8 Ch. 38 - Balsam and Wood Sorrel (Part 2)

Fy1I0nb.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
That was beautiful, it got me all teary eyed. I'm so happy for her.

Actually make me cry for real, even though it seem like a little too late considering her appearance, but still a happy ending nonetheless.

@cheetah160841 she got syphilis

This is why fellas, don't be too tsundere or your love story won't move forward.

Don't forget to make sure your partner free from std and use condoms still.

Granny is not a good person, I agree. She do what she had to do. When Fon Shen fall from her high courtesan position due to being pregnant, the shop almost closed due to her jilted former clients and othet shops making it hard to both Fon Shen and the shop.

Pai Rin is the backbone who bring the shop back to high end in red district again. Which is why Granny love Pai Rin to bits and she get to choose her redeeming partner.

It was so strong chapter. From the moment he heard her song and ran to her and what's happening after that - all of this was so strong and emotional. The last chapter drove me into depression, but this one made me so sincerely happy and sad at the same time. Glad they reunited

Syphilis itself can be treated, however the only known effective treatment is penecilin, a relatively recent medecine. Also, Shen has hit the third stage of syphilis and seems to have damage to her brain.

Users who are viewing this thread