The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 8 Ch. 38 - Balsam and Wood Sorrel (Part 2)

Double-page supporter
this chapter hit me like a truck, it's been a long time since anything has made me feel like this.

Dex-chan lover
No matter how many times I reread it, I still get chills after this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Wait... that means Mei Mei like the old man?!
No, She admires him and root for her "older sis" with him. Which is why she rejects the idea of him picking her cause she knows deep inside they can be reunited.

Dex-chan lover
I understand the granny didn't like Lakan, but if she were a little nore sharp she should have realize they could have been happier had she told the truth to Lakan.

He and MaoMao mother could have been able to spend some happy years with their daugther.

The granny judgement was wrong, but I can't really blame her since Lakan acts as he does.

Dex-chan lover
I understand the granny didn't like Lakan, but if she were a little nore sharp she should have realize they could have been happier had she told the truth to Lakan.

He and MaoMao mother could have been able to spend some happy years with their daugther.

The granny judgement was wrong, but I can't really blame her since Lakan acts as he does.
There's nothing left for him or maomao either, she's traumatized by both of her biological parents and they went maniac. I think granny just trying to save maomao and letting both of them live the life they already done

Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread