The Careful Empress - Ch. 3

I HATE HOW IT IS NOW THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH I HATE THE FUCKING EMPEROR WHATS HIS FUCKING PROBLEM IF HES THE ML I WILL COMMIT KERMIT

is this an adaptation/are the raws way ahead? if so can someone who’s read them pretty please spoil me and tell me if he’s really the main lead because i really don’t wanna read if he is 🥺

Fed-Kun's army
when she was reincarnated she wished to be the strongest. I guess it kinda make sense now

Please please dont let him be the ml!! Who the hell wants to spend the rest of of their life with someone who murdered their whole family

Dex-chan lover
I wish the dragon would come back, then what would they do? a reincarnated dragon probably wouldn't kill its own kind so it be fun to watch them suffer with no dragon slayer

Dex-chan lover
I swear if she ended up with that shitty emperor as the main guy I will riot.
That dumb emperor deserves in the trash bin not in the throne for godsake

Fed-Kun's army
bruh she needs to transform into a dragon and just raze the emperor and everyone involved this shit is hateful

Waddafuck is going on?! This manhwa is spinning me out and not in a good way. I guess they're trying to take a different approach but I don't feel it. I probably have to read a bit more to get a better feeling... also don't tell me that this bloodbath emperor has a sudden change of heart to stop killing people left, right and centre as he becomes the ML.

Thanks for the chapter.

Ohhh.. I see. The tyrant king will be most likely be a shitty second male lead. Instead of falling for the 2nd ml like most manga - this is the premise where it sets up expectation of thinking this will be generic manga where the FL would most likely fall for the domineering character a.k.a the Tyrant king that kills her family. Then flip it on its head and make the ML actually someone who's a hidden character with material and royal blood. With the prophetic Empress both hurting and helping the FL to help secure her own safety. Let's see if any of the predictions come true.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope she kills the emperor. Regardless of w/e may happen. No forgiveness. No romance. Just straight up murderize the fuck out of the emperor. I don't give a shit about his back story or w/e circumstances he has. I just want the MC to kill the fuck out of him. Cold blooded.

Its not like he killed her and went back in time. He killed her family. And that is unforgivable.

I really hope it doesn't go cliche and the MC lets the emperor go. He must die. She's gotta kill him.

i was hella triggered when i went back to check and saw the romance tag, but i realized the guy on the cover isn't the emperor so crisis averted.
really hope she gives the emperor hell for all his shitty choices out of pure selfishness and impatience. he deserves PAIN

Dex-chan lover
Okay, shitty emperor and Mastermind in a golden cage aside, I luuuv how this Goldilocks is like, 'bridal training everyday!', then 'lets get started!' and hands her a SWORD.

Also, the goddess apparently either needs the empress' plan to be a success or is throwing the biggest middle finger by incarnating the dragon in Mir.

Users who are viewing this thread