The Dangers in My Heart - Ch. 146 - I'm Not in the Mood for a Festival

Dex-chan lover
Woaaaah. We got Character Growth, people! She's not as oblivious as we thought, even if it's a false flag and she's confused on what it is, she knows there's something there. Kobayashi.
Also, I guess she's fine with telling him because she doesn't see him as a threat anymore and will cut out any attempts from him to get closer to Yamada anyway

Supporter
Volume 8, particularly, chapter 113. So far, the anime has been covering 4 volumes in each season so it looks like we'll have to wait until Volume 12 to finish before we get a season 3. FYI, we're currently at Volume 10.
We're actually about halfway through 11. Barring some major change to the current release schedule, we should wrap up the content for v12 around the end of winter/beginning of spring next year.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Yeah, I notice that since the last few chapters Bayashiko appeared in, her art-style seems to have been 'upgraded'. Usually she is more 'round' which makes her look more like a child, but somehow she is more like a 'normal sized' character lately. To me, it's like Sakurai Norio hints that Bayashiko has 'grown up' a little and she isn't as innocent or rather, clueless about things around her, and she probably knows what is happening between Ichikawa and Yamada all along.

Anyway, that was a great move by Yurine, best wingman moves as of yet for this blond kuudere (she is also bordering to look like the blond Yamada).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Looks like even Kobayashi knows. That leaves twintails as the densest girl. If you add her meddlesomeness and extrovertism, she is the most annoying char right know. And she should absolutely not get to know that our main chars are dating, which only adds to the problems she makes.
It's all so tiresome

Dex-chan lover
Chii picking up on the actual situation caught me off guard!
I thought she would be clueless till the end :lul:

Also, for those that keep talking about how the public confession was unnecessary.
I personally never thought it was an irrelevant thing. To me, it felt normal for them to do something like this.
And I am also curious to know how this could turn out in the end. Cause Norio sensei's writing could bring something completely new to the table! :wooow:

Users who are viewing this thread