The Dangers in My Heart - Ch. 146 - I'm Not in the Mood for a Festival

Contributor
That's still a thing? Is the opening flash-forward non-canon or something after all this time?
Its been focusing a lot on the side characters lately. Taking its sweet time to get to the death of the opening.
Think the author wrote themself into a corner and wants to drag things out as long as possible until they have to tackle the inevitable ending.

Dex-chan lover
So, I would love if Chii knew the whole time or has recently been made aware through her own powers of observation....but what if she is just saying that so she can get Pickup-senpai to stay away from Yamada considering she knows how he was before?

Although, if Chii didn't know it would be super shocking at this point. Yamada and Ichi are ALWAYS together. They spend so much time with each other...at each other's houses, out and about, on the beach trip (didn't Yamada say not to tell him while they were at the Karaoke place all day?), like there are a TON of hints that if she was unable to see them she would be so dense I would be scared.
I don't think Chii would really be that cunning as to lie about that in such a way. If she says she thinks its a lie, with her character as it is written she'd bluntly tell him to piss off.

Though her knowing that much plus her previous behaviour towards ichii is interesting. Next chapter is going to be fun.

Dex-chan lover
idk I think this is a good arc. Expands on their relationships with the others and also Yamada's status as a model.

It's pretty fun read too. Bokuyaba is always cringe / awkward lol.

Good on Kanna for apologizing.

I think Nanpai is not a threat at all by now. I like how he's shocked being picked last :p

Also I notice Kobayashi's other younger bro (the one who punched Ichi's nuts) is missing at the end, seems like. Or maybe Norio forgot to draw him lol.

Dex-chan lover
idk I think this is a good arc. Expands on their relationships with the others and also Yamada's status as a model.

It's pretty fun read too. Bokuyaba is always cringe / awkward lol.

Good on Kanna for apologizing.

I think Nanpai is not a threat at all by now. I like how he's shocked being picked last :p

Also I notice Kobayashi's other younger bro (the one who punched Ichi's nuts) is missing at the end, seems like. Or maybe Norio forgot to draw him lol.
Watch the preview of the next chapter. She didn't forget about the middle kid. Lmao, that kid is out for blood.

Fed-Kun's army
I get the reason for the super public rejection but it's leading to a lot of weird cringey interactions. I hope they are able to wrap this little arc up and get back to Ichikawa and Yamada being all awkwardly cozy together.
I mean, they're middle schoolers. Weird and cringey interactions has pretty much been the name of the game since chapter one.

Dex-chan lover
Chii: "I think that's a lie."
could be read as "I think you're lying about there being only one thing you're wondering about Yamada."

Users who are viewing this thread