The Dangers in My Heart - Ch. 146 - I'm Not in the Mood for a Festival

Dex-chan lover
Like we said in the last chapter: there's no need to worry about the senpai. Yamada is literally in her world, eating everything in sight lol. She could not care less about this guy and (remember) she never did. He's never been a threat before anyway, it was always in Ichikawa's head.

I think Senpai will team up to figure out what's up with this "breakup," and Ichikawa will continue to overreact while Yamada continues not to give a fuck. Really interested to see where this goes because there are many options for "resolving" this and it doesn't feel like we're leaning in any direction yet.

Group Leader
I sorta get the reason, but also i feel like the public rejection was completely pointless, and now it's just awkward writing. I hope this wraps up fast, cause it's really not that enjoyable to read. I get why they are doing this, and i can get why some people might enjoy this sort of writing because it's "relatable" but for me it's just not fun to read.
I wonder what you find awkward about the writing

Dex-chan lover
CHII NEW FROM THE START. No, but it would make sense, since she has always shown to not know about romance, it would make sense she noticed from the start, but decided to say nothing in case she was wrong. And maybe she kinda feels hurt by her best friend keeping it a secret.

Also, why does everyone hate paisen???? yes he is vain and a womanizer, but he was cool with Ichikawa and admitted defeat

Dex-chan lover
First of all, I still hate Yamada's profession! Fck the bs of the entertainment industry!
I don't like the public rejection, but it is admirable for them to do it. It shows they can think using their heads despite strong emotional moments catching them off guard. This is all due to Yamada's work, so I hate her work lol.
Yamada this chapter: Reserved food; Made sure nobody got Ichikawa.
It's nice to see the apology from Kankan and Bayashiko's hidden iq!

Users who are viewing this thread