The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 138 - I'm Drifting

Supporter
I just wish there wasn't as much thirst-trap framing for Yamada (it does work with Kyoutarou's POV but it's still a lot)
Thirst has been one of Anna's defining traits almost from the start. It would be weird if that got dialed back now that she's in a perfectly acceptable situation to slake it.

Dex-chan lover
addition: judging by the shadows he did almost kiss her but chickened out. Maybe due to awareness of the gazes?
Casually reread the chapter, noticed the same and came to check if anyone else noticed that too. He totally went for it and chickened out!

So many subtleties hidden by Norio-sensei, it's so good.

Fed-Kun's army
Thirst has been one of Anna's defining traits almost from the start. It would be weird if that got dialed back now that she's in a perfectly acceptable situation to slake it.
Ah, it just always made me uncomfortable, that's all. Like, due to them actually acting like kids it fucks with my suspension of disbelief to not get weirded-out by emphasis on 14-yo's boobs.
I do manage by taking into account that series heavily relies on Kyoutarou's perception.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, it just always made me uncomfortable, that's all. Like, due to them actually acting like kids it fucks with my suspension of disbelief to not get weirded-out by emphasis on 14-yo's boobs.
I do manage by taking into account that series heavily relies on Kyoutarou's perception.

there's nothing to "manage" man, she has an attractive body, it doesn't stop being attractive just because you're older than her. where is the disbelief that needs to be suspended? there are girls like this in real life.

you're experiencing cognitive dissonance because reality, as reflected in this manga, contradicts the moral rules you've been taught. the right way out of that dissonance is accepting that those rules are false.

Dex-chan lover
> Page 11
Ichikawa:
8IpBUc7.jpeg

caught up with it .super sweet series but with 1 issue imo they havent handled her work related jealousy well. bugged me since ch 67 getting ntred in imagination sequence. I specifically look for wholesome anime and come out thinking about ntr.mental illness fr

Users who are viewing this thread