The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 33.1 - Extra Chapter 29 - A Story of Getting Your Height Measured

Double-page supporter
wait she's 5'6? jesus christ height is really relative in japan ain't it.

Dex-chan lover
this is the manga that most purely conects my heart to my genitals, but anyway, she just wanted a pat dude... when are you going to get things faster?

Dex-chan lover
depends, i don't know a lot of men that'll date women taller than them. Insecurities and what not.
It's just that there's usually more tall men than tall women.
Also depends on every country. I'm of standard height in my country (1.74m), in japan i'd be considered above average height, but in germany or other northern countries i'm short.

Wish the author stuck to the character designs in earlier chapters rather than making her generically busty.

Aggregator gang
Remember that they are still in middle school, so they're like what, 13-15? They still got room to grow, so Yamada is actually pretty damn tall for her age, especially for a girl.

Dex-chan lover
These extras are the readers' dreams, but the speed of the real story is not slow. In less than 15 chapters I believe in confession. Speaking of measures, the teacher put on weight. @ rabidfish I have 1.88. I could be a basketball player in Japan. Basketball ... Why in the physical education classes in my country have handball? Nobody likes this sport here.

Users who are viewing this thread