The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 37

I don’t think a lot of kids in this comment section understand the consequences of offending a noble in this type timeline. I understand that you live in the modern world but such actions by a commoner/servant/slave to a noble can really lead to death in various ways. Especially so, since nobles have this superficial reputation to keep. And having a lower class disrespect them in any way makes them feel humiliated and makes them want to keep faces by punishing the lower class lightly or harshly depending on how they feel. Now, looking at this series, they found evidence (assuming so) of the maid trying to lead high noble such as a duchess to death in addition to previous abuse. Guess what could that mean for the maid?

The maid's punishment was quite justified, considering the things that she has done. If it were the present then she would probably have only been jailed but this is a historical mahua and she tried to kill a Duchess. And it's not like Chloe killed her personally or even ordered it herself. They sent her to the imperial court and did it lawfully.

Avert your eyes boys and girls. We have an S Class handsome looking pervert in the room

My eyes don't deceive me... actual character development. Though the hanging was a bit extreme.

Fed-Kun's army
so this is the end right? no one will bother them and they live happy right?

OHH MY GODDDDD THESE BITCHESSSS CUTE. when Chloe said "can you watch this for me?" MY HEART MELTED she's come such a long way! I love their development aaaa

The conclusion with Colline was too fast imo (I just think it was too fast and had not enough suffering), could be wrapped up in this chapter in a better development and the next chapter could be what happened in the second half of this chapter in a more developed way.

Well it was a good chapter all the same, thanks for the translation.

im so relieved she got off'd with for good. she won't be able to come back later for revenge.

Fed-Kun's army
This is not really related to the story itself, but I love it when the author used deformed style for the duke (is that how it is called?). He looked really cute like that. I especially love the one from the chapter where the duke went with the duchess to the teashop.

I didn’t think they would kill the maid, wow. Wasn’t she also from a noble family, albeit a small/broke one? Not that she didn’t deserve punishment. I just never thought a villainess would actually be killed in a shoujo manga, and so nonchalantly.

Wasn't this the first time she called him by his given name? <3

Did he book out the entire theatre or what? I don’t see others in the other seats

Dex-chan lover
HOLY SHIT, THEY KILLED HER! 😳

She was an asshole, but nobody told Chloe's ass to go to that dangerous lake without doing any research first or telling anyone with sense where she would be. The country where they live is so fucked up.

Users who are viewing this thread