The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée - Ch. 14

I know he prob has his reason for doing that, but still

NOOOOO 😱😱😱
It's super creepy🤮

Dex-chan lover
I took a peek at the next chapters raws and there is some amusing looking scenes up ahead

Dex-chan lover
@elinertia42 probably has something to do with the fact she's not effected by the prince's curse, my guess is she can nullify magic power or possibly dispel it.

Fed-Kun's army
lkfdakljsd she was just doing the right thing and helping out someone in need and the dude takes an interest in her and molests her hand. wtf. BUT THIS LENDS CREDIBILITY TO THE THEORY THAT SHE CANCELS OUT MAGIC (or something)

i love how everyone reacted like "um wtf is he DOING" tho, that was nice. and isaac moved right away, good on him!!! he was already jealous lmao this situation is NOT going to help oof (but even renald seemed kinda upset, and the other guys in their group too)

thank you for the update!!

Disgusting. What’s with that “slide”? Even if it’s curiousity and only on her hand, clearly it can be categorized as sexual harassment in broad daylight

Yeah she's like that mosquitoes repellant, now we're going to have a love rivalry between princes

Why am i not surprised?

i think new prince has some kind of magic and he's intrigued that it doesn't work on her~

Double-page supporter
Why is it that all the female MCs in these stories behave like they've never ever even seen a man and stand stock still, letting them take advantage of them at every fucking possible situation? Like come the fuck on, even a fucking newborn baby isn't that fucking vulnerable!

Dex-chan lover
Lynette was a bit annoying this chapter. Why is she extra ditzy and nervous? Or is it just me...

Dex-chan lover
@sweet-potato - she has to represent her country and fiance in front of a kingdom of high regard - i'd be freaking out, too.

Also, she's a blank? Neat, her being a Sister of Silence kinda makes sense.

Supporter
Ahh yes, the good ol' cousin of "unknowing flirt" the "unknowing creep"

Users who are viewing this thread