The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.5

Dex-chan lover
......no way?? Wow since when Renald?? It never shows in the chapters before 😂

Being part of the crown prince's squad definitely has to be suffering in the romance aspect. Can't blame Renald or the other knights for looking at Lynette when she's the only woman who can be around Isaac--and therefore around all of them--every day. Hope the second arc brings them some luck (though so far that's a big no).

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I'm not surprise but I feel like Lynette isn't a good match for Renald.

If she wasn’t so in love with the crown prince, I could’ve seen her with Renald. They would’ve been an equally entertaining couple😂 but, let’s hope Renald finds his own love. Also, can’t wait for the next chapter/s😖

Dex-chan lover
@StolenGene
The series is still ongoing, it's i think a full chapter ahead, also there is one loose end, and that's why lynette is immune to his power, not to mention dealing with lynette's family.

Oh no you don't. We didn't go through all of that to see her marry #2

The poor guy still in his illusion that they're not in love and they're just acting, so he still have a chance with our FL...😢
Thank you for the chapter ♥♥

Seriously tho Renakd is also a pretty great catch tooo
oooooooo in an alternate universe him and Lynette would be cute together too

Wait....┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) does this mean .....
┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ) he likes Lynette?
(ノಥ,_」ಥ)ノ彡┻━┻ dang this brain of mine can anyone tell me what he meant?

@Chiiiinnnnggggg Well, Renald did offer to take Lynette several chapters ago, when everyone was still assuming that she was just a pretend fiancee; I think he meant that she could do worse than marry him once the jubilee was over. At the time I thought he was joking, turns out he was maybe half-serious about it. ^^;; Anyway it looks like he's happy to give way to the prince, so no big.

Ah my second male lead syndrome is acting up again... Tho renald didn't do anything second male lead-ish which I appreciate, no unnecessary drama here

Users who are viewing this thread