The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Will this be continued?? It’s interesting and the two of them are so adorable.

Thanks for translating this!!!

Double-page supporter
I think what really surprised me is that I think this is the first japanese comic I've seen where someone used a sabre properly, instead of trying to cram both hands inside the guard like a katana.

Dex-chan lover
Just read through all of this, very cute.

Though, the idea that it's basically a curse he's emitting based on sexual abuse and that he thinks it didn't affect Frieda because he doesn't see someone as old as her as a woman is weird when his own mother is still affected by it. It made more sense to me when I imagined the explanation was just "Frieda cursed him so she's not affected, and the MC is a saint/whatever that can nullify curses", but if this is the actual explanation it still seems a bit weird.

Such a cute story! I suppose we'll have some sorta of prologue or extras cause it wrapped up pretty nicely. Thank you for the translation!

Wow I really thought that was gonna be the end cuz of how it was wrapping up.... I’m to assume there’s more 😯

Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro I mean that’s just what the prince assumes. It doesn’t mean he’s right. I think she is definitely a magic canceller since the witches illusion went away the moment she touched her. That can’t be explained away with any logic.

I kinda hope that this is the end. This was really nice and satisfying as a conclusion so I hope this doesn't drag it out anymore.

WPA

I'm satisfied with this end. All I could see next is a time skip or not even that and this legitimately being the end. But only time will tell, or a quick Google search.

url

Users who are viewing this thread