The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that was a whole lot of cheese packed in one chapter lmao. Good thing they straightened everything out.

Dex-chan lover
Smells like an End, Taste like an End, It seems like an End... But it's not the End?

I totally thought this would be the last chapter!!!

@kualipanas261 I think she’s resistant to magic or something like her presence disables the magic around her(to some degree), as she came in close contact with the witch, her appearance illusion faded. And the Prince’s unconscious automatic magic reduced/ dispelled (?) kinda

@Meo Yeah, that was my theory as well, but I would have loved to see it confirmed, just to have some closure on the issue, if you know what I mean... Or else it feels like too random of a romance, idk how to say it exactly.

Meh. Their misunderstanding got resolved ridiculously fast, but I suppose that can be chocked up to the whole life or death scenario they were in. Honestly would have been a fine place to end it, but there must be a short epilogue.

This is either ending in the next few chapters or there's a rival incoming.

I thought some comment from 4 chapters ago said this got axed? Like I thought this chapter would be the last chapter idk aaa

Fed-Kun's army
This is still a better romance that the one with the aquasteed mysoginist and his door mat of a fiance

Users who are viewing this thread