The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
>Do a slice up motion

>Was deep enough to cut the jewel

>The cloth is fine

:v

Dex-chan lover
@Silwith

I guess you're right. She has a serious hard on for his magic than anything else. She would probably sexually assault anything with large amounts of magic in it. Still a horrible child rapist though.

Also she is reacting with disgust to the MC who apparently cancelled her illusion magic by touching her. I wonder if that means for the MC, if the whole reason why magic didn't affect her is because she's the polar opposite of use of magic. Toss magic at and she just absorbs it for physical strength.

Fed-Kun's army
The fact that she has jumped a carriage before is so hilarious. She's a wild child. She's OP. 🤣

But when they finished her off holding the sword together... I just about died. I personally dislike scenes like that. I was probably scarred by Gundam G.

Dex-chan lover
@Tatsuya-Kai
I dunno. Did everyone independently come up with the same plan at the same time? Even Lynette could barely stifle her laughter, even though everyone already knew she was a dangerous magic user. Instead of rushing to subdue her, they made fun of the way she looked?

And then, to no one's surprise, she turned out to be a dangerous magic user, just like everyone already knew.

Aggregator gang
DIE YOU BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKING INSOLENT ASS-HOLE

I was kinda surprised when they laughed but that's not the problem

@icekatze
I would say that's more of the case of thinking she ran dry, and in that case she is kind of an elderly woman...

@kardyro Yeah I was thinking that too. Like as soon as she jumped form the horse, it felt like a shonen's female character's day in the limelight kinda thing. After the chapter, I was like "Yes! Slice her brain up!!" And then like... Wait... shoujo romance story...

Dex-chan lover
@icekatze
Well at this point it's guesswork but i if i was the author i'd go with the implication that she was almost out of magic power (which she said earlier in the carriage) and the guards would probably think the same simply because her appearance changed and the lack of magic in the kingdom.
But i get what your saying.

Badass FL is OP until the final boss shows her true form, then... ONLY THE COMBINED POWER OF TRUE LOVE CAN TRIUMPH OVER HER!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread