The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

...wasn't he on the other side of the witch? How the heck did he circle both of them to hold thst sword so quickly???

Dex-chan lover
the prince literally just teleported. there's no way he can cover that distance while being on the opposite side in an instant.

I am disappointed That FL did not kill the villain... I mean that looks like the author us trying to protect her "innocence" and that is just wasting plot

@Morning_Afternoon what are you disappointed about? If it’s about him saying she wasn’t a woman to him, I would count that as a good thing on account of what happened to him. Or am I forgetting something? I hope I’m not coming off as rude, I just forget things easily.

Fed-Kun's army
SHIT TOOK A TURN BUT WOW LYNETTE YOU BADASS?? YOU'RE SO COOL?? also didn't they technically strike at her together??? and wow, i think this chapter confirms that lynette somehow cancels out magic.... she touched that old witch and her illusion failed, showing her true face. hope we get an explanation next chapter but SERIOUSLY LYNETTE IS SO COOL and oooh the prince has magic... omg what would their children be like...

Eeww, rapist granny
YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT FASJKLSLJK WHAT THE HELL

thank you for the update~!

Fed-Kun's army
That guy who grabs the sword at the end...he is using the girl as a shield, isn't he? XD

ok but i think lynette has some ability or smthn' noh? AAAAAAAAAAAa i guess we're reaching the end of this series

Group Leader
DUDE okay I didn't know I would enjoy this chapter THIS much but that was AWESOME

I assume that last attack was meant to be a spirit bomb its the only way I could see him having enough time to make it to her before it fires.

"Shall I go ahead and count those wrinkles beneath your face powder?!"
Gurl, lmao! I didn't know Lynette has such a witty tongue 😂

Although this chapter is comedic yet dramatic and chaotic, knowing that the witchy bitchy old lady is crazy, they still unnecessarily provoked and escalated the situation... like guys, y'all are against an experienced magic-user and look at how your comrades AOE-stopped with 1 magic (pg16) basically in a disadvantageous situation, and we all know that we don't randomly provoke crazies because they are quite unpredictable and don't really hold back, so keep the jabbing for after you've neutralized her.

Anyway, it's a great chapter, that was fun~

I’m having a crush on Lynette she just keeps getting more badass each chapter ugh queen

Users who are viewing this thread