The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
hqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Poor Old lady TBH, she just want an apprentice/train him..... granted her way are wrong and she threatened the heroine, but she should've been captured instead...

Edit: I got several @ for this comment, but at the time i made this comment, I honestly forgot about the child assault part... but I didn't think she raped him, since in a flashback, he got rescued before she got any further iirc, but I could be remembering wrong....

Dex-chan lover
Good riddance.

Lynette was so badass these last two chapters. She may be a wild monkey of a woman but she's one hell of a woman. C:

Dex-chan lover
Did somebody else read the entire chapter with a "Bonnie Tyler - I Need a Hero (Lyrics)"-Youtube video playing in the background? I highly recommend it.

" I only did it once when I was at home" Wait, for what kind of reason did you jump on a carriage when you were still at home? I want to know the story.

He may as well take her as his "husband", the roles are reversed so it's kinda feel wired and exciting to see
Thank you for the chapter ♥♥

Our Prince really needs to step it up the next few chapters! Lynette is a badass and always ends up saving him XD

@no168_92 Poor old lady?!?!? She sexually assaulted a young boy! And then later tried to kill our FL just bc she got angry that her fassade of a young woman was broken

I’m glad this is over.

I read battle manga, but I don’t really look for that in my shoujo.

Users who are viewing this thread