The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
Hooray for another update! Thanks for the chapter!!!

Finally she gets what she deserves. I wanna see more lovey-dovey moments from our protags!

im pretty sure that our amazing lisette has some form of nullifying power that is likely uncommon or at least hard to test

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the battle was so cool and yet, every moment the prince showed up was a simple joke.

Ok, but when did this manga get so f*ckin good? Like, this strong female lead came out of nowhere. I love it.

they... were laughing at the witch (and just standing there) when she was obviously the one trying to "kill" everyone...

liked the action with lynette though

Dex-chan lover
the witch is kinda off... well, idk, misplaced? she doesnt suddenly appears but she looks like one

LETSS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BGIJJCvbnalihhbuabahblauhvauylhjav,hgv

Glad she got to do so much but I really wish she could have killed the witch with the sword. It would have been so cool.

Thanks for translating this.

Double-page supporter
I love Lynette and I began to love her even more when she was like this isn’t my first time jumping on top of a carriage.

Yo, since when did she turn into Jackie Chan. Also when did this turn into an action movie 😂. Still digging it but I had to laugh cause it came out left field.😆

Users who are viewing this thread