The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92

Really? You're defending a pedophile that raped a boy that caused so much trauma he couldn't even be with his mother while growing up.

@no168_92
The ends do not justify the means. ML got so traumatized, his childhood was ruined, and as a result he couldn't even have a normal interaction with his mother. What she did isn't dandy and fine to me. And clearly she is mentally disturbed. I say he dodged a bullet.

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92 u can eat my whole ass!, poor old lady?! fuck off? her age doesnt matter, shes an actual pedophile that gets wet on talent, she deserves everything bad that happens to her

Fed-Kun's army
@someunregpunk and @Hollow7F : I would argue that she isnt a pedophile though, while she is a depicable child rapist (or would be if they hadnt stopped her) she isnt inherently attracted to children, that wasnt what it was about. Thats quite common in the real world too, many child molesters are not pedophiles, but instead have other reasons to target children (like the fact that children mostly can't defend themselves against adults)
Child rapists are not necessarily pedophiles (and pedophiles are not necessarily child rapists either, complicated topic...), though we sure agree that child rapists are pretty much the worst criminals that exists, personally in my mind worse than even murderers.

Dex-chan lover
@Silwith honestly i agree and understand with everything u said but this was more about driving the point that shes a horrible woman that shouldnt be given a free pass just for her age, i was just mad about the downplaying.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hollow7F Yep, absolutly on your side with that, crimes like that... doesnt matter if your are 25 or 80, its just despicable

I like that Lynette was actively fighting against the hag. It’s nice to see a female protag who doesn’t just stand there and cry or lose all her powers at the most important moments.

Fed-Kun's army
...know I'm wrong but suddenly wondering if this hag is some type of undead horror... Mean with her face like that after the blade shot...

Dex-chan lover
Oof woman.... you prolly coulda gone a better way to foster his magical growth.

I sure hope this isn’t gonna end soon and we will get more about his magical growth and more with our cute FL :)

I love that kind of dead, not half *ss MC that spared enemies with many reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Now that's some mutual support befitting a couple. Lynette's a badass.

What a surprise final boss.

Lynette's been such an active and brave female MC during this whole fight, I forgive the hammy writing just bc she's so fun to watch

Users who are viewing this thread