The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

This should be a decent point for ending, but the author chose つづく ┐(´~`)┌

well, hope this ends well

Double-page supporter
Waaaaai
めでたし めでたし !!!!!

Lol, ofc it's not the ending yet thank goodness!

Thank you as always Solace!

@icekatze Absolutely! You totally nailed it! And him trying to explain himself by really trying to separate her from "women" seems kinda misogynistic. I think I might be switching over to team Renald 😅

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see everything has worked out.
To those of you saying he never saw her as a woman, i think your missing the meaning behind his words, he said he only saw her as lynette, basically to him, she was someone he trusted, woman or not, to not harm him, and more than that, she was special to him.
As for was it mystical, well the series goes on for a while after this if the raws are anything to go by, so i wouldn't rule out mystical power just yet.

Double-page supporter
I’m gonna marked this complete (for now). Be back to reread when I see the chapter tag “END”. Bye y’all.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
@NineTails and @ BlueCatMage : I'm pretty sure the reason Lynette didn't get nauseated and faint from the Prince's touch is because she herself possesses magic.

It's probably more of an anti-magic type. That's the reason the illusion Elfriede cast was also taken down and she became an old lady upon being close to Lynette. The Prince's constantly making women ill and Elfriede's illusion are more passive skills and so her skill is probably passive as well.

Aggregator gang
Wait it's not done?

Did they explain Lynette's magic? cause I don't remember how she has that much mana in her. I would've been just fine if they said she was just "blessed" born with it

Double-page supporter
I really hope it doesn’t go down hill from here... this really felt like an ending chapter and you know what I would be fine with that. Ofc we will have some loose ends like why the witch’s magic to make herself young broke and why she has super vision but I can conclude in my head that she likely possess magic. I mean I just like this so much that I just hope that it won’t turn into one of those series where they completely through out the plot and just continue to add chapters but I’m just going to assume the best and see where this goes.

Banned
Yay <3 feels like it is getting to an end, but kinda hope it doesn’t

I mean, I get others feeling like this is a good end, but I also think it would be fun to see the, get married and have the story dealing with married life and the magic stuff and other things

7uyaTp1.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ6JapKK1mQ

There's more???
But this is a good ending...
What more can there be...

Thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
Why was this not the end? If they try to make more, there's no way it can be as good. Just move on. Let it die a good series

He finally confessed!! 😍😍😍

I thought it's the end tho so maybe this is just a start of more hardships?

Thanks, Solace!!

Users who are viewing this thread