The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Aggregator gang
@Mai_loves_icecream I'm sorry I was just so confused cause you specified that she hopped on top of the carriage to rescue him, I wasn't joking if you specifically meant that but since you meant that you're surprised by how the girl saving the guy I don't regret saying I think you've lived under a rock. I've seen enough to know that this shouldn't be someone's first time seeing a flip to this certain stereotype unless that's just the taste I have for what I choose to entertain myself with.

P.S I'm sorry if I sounded a bit aggressive, or not, but that's because I don't know what tone someone would read my text in

@nobodygattaknow My comment was just an off handed remark to show my appreciation of subverting this trope because within this industry ridden with sexism even a single instance like this is precious. But I don't care what you think about my taste because I'm done here. Though I do appreciate the passive tone of your comment. I hope my comment felt the same.

@Rayster I'm so sad I saw this comment so late. This scene gave me huge DC vibes and i didnt know why. I kept on thinking maybe it was the train scene where conan kicks off the bomb but reading your comment took off a huge burden off my shoulder. I can't believe I forgot that.

Wth "intercourse was a means to awaken your powers" this woman is disgusting adhslfhdl

Lynette is best girl indeed

I'm glad it's lynetter saving the prince. it fits nicely within her character but it's also a turn from the usual tropes. and not just usual tropes but like, girl went all out on a gown too. that's saying something.

thank you for the translation. lynette is indeed best girl

This monster is sick having sex so blatantly with a child to "awaken magical powers" WHAT THE FUDGE and also can we talk about how she knew he was a magician when he wasn't doing magic keeping women away until after she almost raped him??? So I call BS on her saying that having sex would awaken his powers shes a paedophile plain and simple

Dex-chan lover
Lynette is so boss! And she did it in an extravagant ball gown too! Go save your prince, hero!

This is unique. The ML is the one who has sexual trauma. Plus our MC is no warrior but still manages to be the heroine to rescue her prince!

Its really refeshing to have a prince in distress and for the heroine to be a pretty girl in a gown.

Group Leader
I love how all the guards are just like ? ? ? ? as Lynette power ups, starts kicking ass (in a gown) and they're struggling to keep up with her.

yas, Lynette. go save yo prince!

An update faster 3 months?? Is this real??? Oh heavens this is amazing

What a way to come back... I’m anxious on what’ll happen next but I really hope that woman gets punished or even die lol

Raping a child to awaken his magic. Ha ha. Well isn't that the most logical excuse. Bravo. 😒

woohoo, you go, girl!

lmfao at the "it was just to awaken your powers" line

@Angelicsailor she's a high leveled magician, presumably she has "detect magic" aka detect mana bar. doesn't need the prince actively using spells to check that. as much as modern audiences will repulse at the idea, it probably makes sense for a fantasy medieval period.

Users who are viewing this thread