The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

@SheilaSkypelt Perhaps you're right. It's just weird to think about and could be potentially a little teeny bit triggering...and I wasn't expecting this manga to go down this route.

Yikes, the witch woman's a psycho 😫 Save the Prince in Distress Lynette~

Thanks for the translation!

@Mai_loves_icecream , Ran is amazing~ 😆 I really want to see more strong badass big boss female leads with BDE confidence, characters like Bayonetta, Catwoman, Wonder Woman, etc not the demure saintly kind and sweet personality and not the overused tsundere/kuudere too.
Beware Of The Villainess! has such a FL although it's more comedy route kind. Whereas May I Please Ask You Just One Last Thing? is more political route. Both are villainess-on-the-surface actually-heroine themed. I think trends/things are slowly changing though, I do notice people's comments showing appreciation for badass FL too and it's increasing.

Fed-Kun's army
Someone tell Lynette she’s doing this all wrong! The princess isn’t supposed to be the action hero to save the prince!

This is refreshing though. I’d like to see how Lynette squares off against the shota-con rapist witch. Sure, Lynette must have powers of her own if she’s immune to the princes’ powers?

Fed-Kun's army
this villain is a monster?? the worst?/ LYNETTE THO!!! SAVING HER PRINCE IN A GOWN DSLKSLJK OUTPACING ALL THE ROYAL GUARDS EASILY IN A GOWN SHE'S THE BEST I LOVE HER??? GO KICK ASS HELL YEAH!!!

thank you for the update~!!!

Is she a succubus? Raping a child?? This is beyond disgusting. 🤢🤮

Also how...did she get on the roof of a moving carriage?! She really is a feral child 😂

i love lynette and i want to tear about that child rapist into iddy biddy pieces

also its not your fault sweetie none of this is, i feel so bad for him blaming himself when none of it is his fault it was all subconscious trauma that no one could have known ugh

Double-page supporter
Damn did Lynette jump a carriage with that giant ballgown?

Double-page supporter
Lynette is awesome!!! She has supervision, can out run every single Knight, found and jump on a random horse like nothing, jumped on the roof of a carriage, and she did all of that in that European style gown which is very constructing. Also she just experienced a mental breakdown but was able to recover and focus on the matter at hand.

Dex-chan lover
I call COMPLETE bullshit that her wanting to screw a child was so she could awaken his powers. I'm sure there must be many many other methods and that was just the one she liked.
What an atrocious person.

Also glad we're seeing even more of lynette's good qualities c:

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, she's a witch so she has no sense of age I guess. So gross though.
I love the love for Lynette in the comments.

Users who are viewing this thread