The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
"LOL, she's old. We don't need to take her seriously now. *Guffaw guffaw*" Um... what? Did she cast magic on them to make them stupid?

I'm not sure what kind of tone the author is going for, but it's been all over the place the last few chapters.

Zmk

I think FML has the ability to nullify magic.

Dex-chan lover
Ding dong the witch is dead.

@icekatze
It's probably just to get her angry, you don't fight as well if your not able to keep your cool.

HAHAHAHA FUCKING OLD HAG FUCK OFF 😂😂😂

Side note: Lynette is one badass motherfucker omg 😍

As expected, this chapter just hits different when I finally understand what they're saying hahaha

That final slice tho

@TrapCard113
I'm kinda hoping that too

i just read "you bastards" as "you tards" and didn't remember it wasn't a word until i finished the chapter😅😅😅

Dex-chan lover
What kind of dumbass country doesn't make sure its knights can at the very least annoy a magician? Based on how useless the prince's knights are, all it would take to destroy the royal family would be a really powerful magician.

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus
Probably the reason she wanted the prince so much is that most magicians aren't that strong, so they really don't need to worry too much about it because most would have trouble using magic in the kingdom anyway, she and the prince being probably extremely strong magicians (and i'm betting lynette has some special ability too), the witch had to bring in a ton of magic infused gems to come after him a second time, and she dissapeared some 10 years earlier so it's likely it's not easy to even aquire enough gems under a normal circumstance.

These are just guesses though.

Users who are viewing this thread