The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Manga raws on the Ichijinsha site show raws up to Chp 9. So just 2 chps behind Atm.

Dex-chan lover
I can't quite tell if he's fallen really hard and doesn't realise it or if she's just denser than a black hole.

Waaahhh. Thanks for picking this up!!
I didnt know I miss them this much!! ❤️❤️❤️

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@riflow

A little lot of both(?). The guy had fallen for her hard but did not realize(?) it, the girl is also dense.

However, the guy could not go near a woman since birth so the girl literally becomes the "first person" in more ways than once.

If the guy realizes that he has fallen for her, he doesn't know how to show it/act properly according to it due to a lack of experience.
The girl notices his affection but assumes it is out of curiosity since the guy's attitude's has been like that since the start.

Glad to see this picked up again. I really liked this one. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Yay I really missed this one, and this chapter was pretty cute too😊
Thank you so much for picking this one up!!

Holy smokes! We have an update! So much info to go through and the shipping materials were quite tame at this chap but I'm happy she genuinely has support of like 75% or more of the entire castle (I assume, majority of the knights, the royal family, and ofc the few ladies who are not interested with him naturally supports him).
Now, now best wingman duke. Try not to join the competition for her hand this late in the game

Group Leader
I love how Isaac was just casually carrying Lynn in his arms whenever they were on the same page together this chapter.

Also, big thanks to Solace for picking this one up for me, this series was getting to be a bit too much for me to handle alone/with one other helper when I have a lot of other scans work as well.

Dex-chan lover
He's hugging her like a body pillow and treating her affectionately and still her denseness can't be penetrated.

Dex-chan lover
So much skinship.. They legit had a whole conversation with her in a princess carry.. And in his lap. Lololol
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Just nonchalantly bridal carrying and hugging nonstop. Yet it’s all ‘fake.’ Sure...

Dex-chan lover
Your Highness. Stop holding her so tight/strongly she cannot move out from your grasp, nor do you listen to her requests to let her go. It was endearing to start, but now it is become possessive.

Users who are viewing this thread